Chinese court orders Apple to pay $165,000 for a copyright violation
0. phoneArena posted on 27 Dec 2012, 18:24
Although it sounds like a fortune, the 1.03 million Yuan that a Chinese court has forced Apple to pay some writers for a copyright violation in the country, is equivalent of $165,000 which is a small drop in the bucket for a company like Apple that has amassed more money in its vault than the GDP of some small countries...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
7. rusticguy posted on 27 Dec 2012, 19:45 6 1
"Great thieves never get caught" so that answers your question :D
10. PhoneArenaUser posted on 27 Dec 2012, 20:18 3 1
According to Chinese court they just have caught one. :D
13. JunitoNH posted on 27 Dec 2012, 21:25 1 7
Please chinese just trying to exploit and extort money from Apple. What the heck would Apple want from them, besides the cheap labor.
15. PhoneArenaUser posted on 27 Dec 2012, 21:32 3 1
Have you read article?
17. joey_sfb posted on 27 Dec 2012, 21:48 0 1
Apple is guilty alright apple took a cut of 30% from the gang of thieves. A major stake holder in their gang operation.
18. rusticguy posted on 27 Dec 2012, 23:02 2 0
But if they are caught then they are not Great :)
19. PhoneArenaUser posted on 27 Dec 2012, 23:22 0 1
And if they are not great then they are just a thieves? :)
23. Nathan_ingx posted on 28 Dec 2012, 00:49 1 1
Yeah, a simple misunderstanding like we don't understand your name.
You sound like Jobs!!
That's what's wrong with you hard core Apple fans! You don't even want to acknowledge the fault Apple made even if it's right in front of your eyes... Be a fan if you want to, but know that the company you support can be at fault too.
2. phil2n posted on 27 Dec 2012, 18:37 14 0
How I wish is that apple will pay something like this Weekly
29. hutty24 posted on 31 Dec 2012, 08:15 0 0
you crazy hard core android fanboy even tho your os was made by apple and google and all the fanboy s**t is to make money like biggie and tupac
3. Hammerfest posted on 27 Dec 2012, 18:49 4 1
""always updating our service to better assist content owners in protecting their rights.""
When in reality I read: always updating our service terms to better pass the blame onto anyone and everyone else
You can try to disprove me all you want, but its pretty damn clear: ""the tech giant purportedly told the group to contact the developers behind the apps if they had a problem with them""...
SOUNDS LIKE A BIG-FAT NOT-ME GHOST!
30. hutty24 posted on 31 Dec 2012, 11:06 0 0
its not its the person who put it in to the appstore google would say the same thing you fanboy android communist
25. sithvenger (banned) posted on 28 Dec 2012, 05:29 0 0
iNdeed apple rocks
6. ocilfa posted on 27 Dec 2012, 19:29 8 0
While I certainly enjoy seeing apple getting what it deserves, $165k is pocket change to them.
8. cripton805 posted on 27 Dec 2012, 20:12 0 0
This fine is like giving a 36 year old man a five second time out while watching his favorite TV show.
9. InspectorGadget80 posted on 27 Dec 2012, 20:15 5 0
THEY SHOULD OF PUT 1 billion usd for that also
11. sithvenger (banned) posted on 27 Dec 2012, 20:18 2 1
Slap on the wrist, but apples not above the law
14. JunitoNH posted on 27 Dec 2012, 21:26 0 1
What the heck are you trying to say? Are you Chinese?