Chinese ZTE to introduce first Windows Phone 8 devices only in late 2013
0. phoneArena posted on 22 Aug 2012, 07:07
Chinese ZTE recently cemented its position in the top 5 smartphone makers with its 8 million devices shipped in the second quarter of 2012, but when it comes to Windows Phone 8…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
6. microsoftexclusive.com posted on 22 Aug 2012, 14:59 1
These drowning android OEMs should really go for Windows Phone, Exclusively, like Nokia.
2. jubbing posted on 22 Aug 2012, 07:47 0
That's a weird thing to do.. ZTE could have got some early WP8 marketshare with their decent looking and cheaper options.. guess they'll be late to the party then.
3. speckledapple posted on 22 Aug 2012, 08:01 1
Well i wonder who will be waiting for that? No one? Oh ok.
4. kindlefireowner posted on 22 Aug 2012, 08:53 0
ZTE Warp, Score, Merit have been 3 of the worst phones released in the past year in the USA. Why would people spend there money on anything ZTE is beyond me.
7. eyad_996 posted on 22 Aug 2012, 15:05 0
ZTE has more market share than HTC, it's chinese, and their are lots of chinese people, so they go along with each other !
Now that they are going with Windows Phone OS I bet they will stay on top of the list !
8. snowgator posted on 22 Aug 2012, 16:16 0
If WP8 takes off, or just continues to show steady improvement, this is a non-issue. It will be a low cost option as contracts come up late in 2013. I actually say a successful 2013 ZTE line launch will absolutely show WP8 has improved.
9. pikapowerize (banned) posted on 22 Aug 2012, 22:39 0
i dont really like ZTE and HTC coz its company's name sounds stupid...
i'd rather buy a huawei!!!
btw.. so Microsoft allow ZTE too.. i thought it was nokia, samsung, htc and huawei only...