Chinese ZTE to introduce first Windows Phone 8 devices only in late 2013
0. phoneArena 22 Aug 2012, 07:07 posted on
Chinese ZTE recently cemented its position in the top 5 smartphone makers with its 8 million devices shipped in the second quarter of 2012, but when it comes to Windows Phone 8…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
THIS WILL GONNA REPLACE YOUR STAT
6. microsoftexclusive.com (Posts: 17; Member since: 12 Aug 2012)
These drowning android OEMs should really go for Windows Phone, Exclusively, like Nokia.
2. jubbing (Posts: 150; Member since: 20 Aug 2008)
That's a weird thing to do.. ZTE could have got some early WP8 marketshare with their decent looking and cheaper options.. guess they'll be late to the party then.
3. speckledapple (Posts: 892; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
Well i wonder who will be waiting for that? No one? Oh ok.
4. kindlefireowner (Posts: 503; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
ZTE Warp, Score, Merit have been 3 of the worst phones released in the past year in the USA. Why would people spend there money on anything ZTE is beyond me.
7. eyad_996 (Posts: 29; Member since: 10 Jul 2012)
ZTE has more market share than HTC, it's chinese, and their are lots of chinese people, so they go along with each other !
Now that they are going with Windows Phone OS I bet they will stay on top of the list !
8. snowgator (Posts: 3558; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
If WP8 takes off, or just continues to show steady improvement, this is a non-issue. It will be a low cost option as contracts come up late in 2013. I actually say a successful 2013 ZTE line launch will absolutely show WP8 has improved.
9. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
i dont really like ZTE and HTC coz its company's name sounds stupid...
i'd rather buy a huawei!!!
btw.. so Microsoft allow ZTE too.. i thought it was nokia, samsung, htc and huawei only...