Chinese Nokia Lumia 920 ad shows the ins and outs of the Windows Phone 8 model
0. phoneArena posted on 06 Jan 2013, 04:06
A new ad for the Nokia Lumia 920 for the Chinese market displays the inside of the device, how it is assembled, and actually runs through all of the features in a little over 120 seconds; the person using the device even dons a pair of gloves to show how responsive the capacitive touch screen is even when it is cold enough for the user to wear gloves on his or her hands...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. jameshoe posted on 06 Jan 2013, 05:21 12 0
break Galaxy SIII into two easily with Nokia Lumia 920...Nokia, disconnecting SIII
2. lubba posted on 06 Jan 2013, 07:07 7 0
Good commercial, something that's missing in the US.
6. haseebzahid posted on 06 Jan 2013, 10:38 0 3
US dont care about nokia they go apple way STATUS SYMBOL stuff and all
3. ryq24 posted on 06 Jan 2013, 08:03 2 0
just goes to show how important the chinese market is for nokia.
4. gazmatic posted on 06 Jan 2013, 09:06 3 0
I like how they just work.... No fiddling with settings hidden deep inside configurations
5. Bernoulli posted on 06 Jan 2013, 09:36 0 0
Before I moved to the us I used to see nokia commercials, but here never EVER have I seen a nokia commercial on tv
8. -box- posted on 06 Jan 2013, 16:40 0 0
You're more likely to see a carrier or OS ad than a Nokia-specific ad. There was one for the 900, and the 920 has seen airtime for the Windows Phone 8 ads (namely the Will Arnett and Jessica Alba ones).
7. techloverNYC posted on 06 Jan 2013, 12:56 1 0
Im not currently using an Nokia phone but Nokia and its quality is iconic. Toughest top end phone on the market!
9. lauremar posted on 07 Jan 2013, 09:22 0 0
Great ad... Great Phone... That's why I own it... Welcome back to the world, Microsoft and Nokia!