Chinese Nokia Lumia 920 ad shows the ins and outs of the Windows Phone 8 model
0. phoneArena 06 Jan 2013, 04:06 posted on
A new ad for the Nokia Lumia 920 for the Chinese market displays the inside of the device, how it is assembled, and actually runs through all of the features in a little over 120 seconds; the person using the device even dons a pair of gloves to show how responsive the capacitive touch screen is even when it is cold enough for the user to wear gloves on his or her hands...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. jameshoe (unregistered)
break Galaxy SIII into two easily with Nokia Lumia 920...Nokia, disconnecting SIII
2. lubba (Posts: 1310; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
Good commercial, something that's missing in the US.
6. haseebzahid (Posts: 1801; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
US dont care about nokia they go apple way STATUS SYMBOL stuff and all
10. jameshoe (unregistered)
American may more like fruit brands
3. ryq24 (Posts: 469; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
just goes to show how important the chinese market is for nokia.
4. gazmatic (Posts: 517; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
I like how they just work.... No fiddling with settings hidden deep inside configurations
5. Bernoulli (Posts: 1433; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
Before I moved to the us I used to see nokia commercials, but here never EVER have I seen a nokia commercial on tv
8. -box- (Posts: 3712; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
You're more likely to see a carrier or OS ad than a Nokia-specific ad. There was one for the 900, and the 920 has seen airtime for the Windows Phone 8 ads (namely the Will Arnett and Jessica Alba ones).
7. techloverNYC (Posts: 368; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
Im not currently using an Nokia phone but Nokia and its quality is iconic. Toughest top end phone on the market!
9. lauremar (Posts: 181; Member since: 29 Feb 2012)
Great ad... Great Phone... That's why I own it... Welcome back to the world, Microsoft and Nokia!