Chinese Nokia Lumia 920 ad shows the ins and outs of the Windows Phone 8 model
Now comes a new ad for the Chinese market from Nokia that is everything we love in an ad-and more. The commercial for the Nokia Lumia 920 show what Angry Birds looks like on the HD, Pure Motion display. At the same time, the ad shows the person using the phone wearing gloves to show off the new "Super Sensitive Touch" which lets gloves work on the model's capacitive touchscreen. The PureView camera's features are also part of the ad as is the Augmented Reality of City Lens. All throughout the spot, we get to see how the parts of the Nokia Lumia 920 all fit together to produce the phone.
You can check out the ad yourself, by playing the video below.
source: YouTube via WMPoweruser
1. jameshoe (Posts: 123; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
break Galaxy SIII into two easily with Nokia Lumia 920...Nokia, disconnecting SIII
2. lubba (Posts: 1309; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
Good commercial, something that's missing in the US.
6. haseebzahid (Posts: 1722; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
US dont care about nokia they go apple way STATUS SYMBOL stuff and all
3. ryq24 (Posts: 421; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
just goes to show how important the chinese market is for nokia.
4. gazmatic (Posts: 501; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
I like how they just work.... No fiddling with settings hidden deep inside configurations
5. Bernoulli (Posts: 1182; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
Before I moved to the us I used to see nokia commercials, but here never EVER have I seen a nokia commercial on tv
8. -box- (Posts: 3470; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
You're more likely to see a carrier or OS ad than a Nokia-specific ad. There was one for the 900, and the 920 has seen airtime for the Windows Phone 8 ads (namely the Will Arnett and Jessica Alba ones).
7. techloverNYC (Posts: 143; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
Im not currently using an Nokia phone but Nokia and its quality is iconic. Toughest top end phone on the market!
9. lauremar (Posts: 178; Member since: 29 Feb 2012)
Great ad... Great Phone... That's why I own it... Welcome back to the world, Microsoft and Nokia!