China tops U.S. in active Android and iOS devices
0. phoneArena 19 Feb 2013, 04:23 posted on
How many people in the U.S. do you see walking with either an Apple iPhone or an Android model right in front of their faces, not paying attention to the car that almost hit them?; believe it or not, there are more active iOS and Android users in China than there are in the U.S. based on info from mobile ad network operator Flurry...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. idroidequis (Posts: 101; Member since: 23 Jan 2013)
Its only natural due to the fact that their economy is on the rise and they have triple the popularion of the us, as handheld media becomes more mainstream. It also explains why they have the largest carries in the world. As more people can become globaly aware of everyhting the better the world is off.
4. homersimpsons (Posts: 16; Member since: 07 Jan 2013)
And sooooooo many hackers. They probably have bots in place actively monitoring both Apple and Google in the States. They could probably tell you what the next iPhone/iPad will look like and when it is going to released.
9. almostdone (Posts: 75; Member since: 25 Sep 2012)
They're built there so they already know what the next iPhone/iPad looks like.
3. pwnarena (Posts: 594; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
so many people with repressed freedom. what good is having some of the best smartphones and mobile computers if your every online activity is monitored and many of the best websites in the world are banned?
i pity the chinese. couldn't easily break free from their oppressive government.
11. Nikolas.Oliver (Posts: 1305; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
no wonder here..china is the largest north korea ally which means -> communist
5. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 761; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
That's also cause they make all of them over there.
6. KiranPAUSER (Posts: 73; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
in india every website is allowed to visit. india will surpass the us in 1 or 2 year and ultimately china within 5 years.. India is the future of world.
7. raunak (Posts: 481; Member since: 12 Oct 2011)
lol i'm also an indian but to say that india is the future of the world sounds a bit stupid...
13. thachlel (Posts: 61; Member since: 20 Apr 2012)
Lmao he meant cows n animal walk with smartphones on street in India
14. speckledapple (Posts: 877; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
Come on Alan, you know that this is not a surprise considering the shear amount of people in the country. We couldn't hope to be the largest in everything especially android or iOS users. The US is only 300 million+.
15. g2a5b0e (Posts: 1808; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
I don't understand what could possibly account for those huge dips in smart devices in the US market. How could the number go down by over 10 million in 2 months? Makes me question the accuracy of the chart.