China mobile subscribers hit 1 billion
0. phoneArena 02 Mar 2012, 07:44 posted on
China is the biggest country in the world and when news breaks about it, it’s equally huge. 1 billion mobile subscribers…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
7. Goldeneye (Posts: 376; Member since: 22 Jan 2011)
Like everything else these companies are property of the Chinese government , I mean the Chinese people.
3. Tarzan (Posts: 63; Member since: 26 Feb 2012)
LOL this statement seriously made me laugh.
"It’s the first country in the world to have reached such impressive figures."
There are only 2 countries with population 1 Billion plus, so yeh not really a competition there. Having said that, its really is an impressive figure.
4. max9777 (Posts: 77; Member since: 11 Dec 2011)
Actually PhoneArena writers before you write your next article, do your geographic research, China is not the biggest Country in the world. Maybe one of the most populated Countries but def not the biggest.
5. Forsaken77 (Posts: 552; Member since: 09 Jun 2011)
Damn!!! Talk about a monopoly. Guess they don't have laws like that over there. This carrier is probably run by the government and you'll be taken away during the night if you try to get a different carrier.
6. Triton (Posts: 24; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
They must have allot of spectrum to support 1 billion subscribers. Like more radio towers than trees.