China might have just declared cold war on Apple: here is why
0. phoneArena 26 Mar 2013, 07:02 posted on
“China is currently our second largest market. I believe it will become our first.” This is what Apple chief executive Tim Cook said in January, but he probably wouldn’t have said…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
15. darkkjedii (Posts: 21778; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I missed u, and sadly sithvenger is no more
13. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
They banned you're Sithvenger account!
12. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Hey lyndon420 look whose back: Darkjedi....!
19. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10457; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Welcome back from your Spring Break vacation paid by PA!
23. lyndon420 (Posts: 4466; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
Hey buddy. How's things? Did you go and get yourself banned or what? What ever happened, I say Mxy did it lol.
49. darkkjedii (Posts: 21778; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Exactly troll I don't why I even bothered. Hope all is well with u tho
18. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10457; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Tim Cook's dream of China being their largest market is gone. The world is finally realizing the wrongs of Apple. Apple stock is going to plummet again haha.
22. AamirSIII (banned) (Posts: 187; Member since: 04 Oct 2012)
well as a matter of fact every country should be against Apple! Apple false advertises everything! they have no innovation, product diversity over the next gen devices, and above all they dont play fair with competitors. Steve Jobs said he would go to THERMONUCLEAR war against android, and that he would spend every penny of his to destroy it. thats Technological Terrorism!
25. lyndon420 (Posts: 4466; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
I hope China goes thermal on apple. Big time. What's that phrase..."Companies who work out of glass stores shouldn't throw stones".
29. lyndon420 (Posts: 4466; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
Mxyzptlk will be along to share his infinite wisdom soon, be patient. He always has a way of putting things into perspective.
39. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
No matter how truth it is, he will be in denial!
40. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Well I see 2 in here already, think Helmlock, Serious9010, Mxzy, Paulyd, well Taco50 is banned, so few others I forgot there names.,,,,!
35. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Once a thug always a thug ... habits die hard.
42. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
What happened to PhoneArenaTeam?
That it use to post and let alert to users what was allowed to be discussed about!!!
43. xtremesv (Posts: 297; Member since: 21 Oct 2011)
Go, go big corporations, keep supporting China and its regime, we'll talk in 20 years how it ended. Sarcasm intended.
45. Leo_MC (Posts: 1590; Member since: 02 Dec 2011)
2 entities have a point of view; one is a network station - no commment and another is an actor one can't find on Twitter (sorry, Peter, I can't find you).
Yeah, Apple is in serios trouble... not!
46. terabyteRouser (Posts: 457; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
lol learn something about economics and you'll understand why china is doing this.
51. ryq24 (Posts: 731; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
China is pushing its own brand! If this attack on apple is successful then android will be next!