China brimful of iPhone 5 cases, suggesting iPod touch slimness, teardrop shape and swapped mute button
0. phoneArena 02 Sep 2011, 05:39 posted on
Chinese accessory makers are by now so confident in their iPhone 5 dimension schematics, that more than 40 cases can already be ordered from the wholesaler Alibaba in bulk quantities...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. bobfreking55 (Posts: 866; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
who would want to buy a case for a phone that nobody has yet? apple just wants us to talk about their iPhone.
2. quakan (Posts: 1285; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
The case makers want your money now and what better way to get your money than to claim they already have the exact case specs of the next iPhone so that on launch day you can put it in the case you bought a month earlier.
3. Lwazi_N (Posts: 205; Member since: 23 Jun 2011)
Exactly, Bob! They go around losing prototypes, too, just to achieve your point. Marketing fail!
4. Mooooo (Posts: 212; Member since: 27 Aug 2011)
I have money see it here....
I must buy this is it an icase or what?
Who cares I must have it now!!
5. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
In the past, the Chinese case manufacturers have been very accurate regarding cases for each new model of iPhone. The cases that have been advertised in the run-up to the latest iPhone suggest a slimmer (iPod Touch-like) form factor.
We will know soon enough. The market-churning rumors continue.