China Mobile says it is not close to carrying the Apple iPhone 5
0. phoneArena posted on 06 Dec 2012, 01:20
Business issues are keeping the world's largest carrier from offering its customers the Apple iPhone 5, so says Yue Li, the president of China Mobile who says that he has been negotiating with the Cupertino based firm since 2009...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett (limited) 3 days ago posted on 06 Dec 2012, 01:32 2 4
Nevermind, coz I'm gonna get it SIM free anywaym :p
2. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 06 Dec 2012, 01:50 10 0
Apple used its large user base to impose its will on US carriers, but in China things are very different. The Chinese do not need iPhone 5.
4. BiN4RY posted on 06 Dec 2012, 10:52 0 0
The wealthier families are still crazed about it, but China as a whole are not as appealed to Apple products as USA
3. lubba posted on 06 Dec 2012, 01:56 2 0
If the iPhone goes to china, there'll be alot of busy bathrooms. Just sayin.