Chen's comeback plan for BlackBerry compared to a quadruple bypass operation
0. phoneArena 25 Dec 2013, 01:34 posted on
This past week, new BlackBerry CEO John Chen gave us some idea of what to expect with his plan to bring the company back from the dead. Relying on its deal with contract manufacturer Foxconn, BlackBerry will be providing software only to a series of low-end phones developed and produced by the contract manufacturer. Foxconn will also handle inventory, warehousing and order fulfillment...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
I hope he didn't forget about the lack of apps on the App World.
Good luck Mr. Chen and BlackBerry! We are waiting for your comeback.
2. dratomic (Posts: 483; Member since: 09 Oct 2013)
chinese ceo... wish nokia had chosen one instead of flop
3. apiskula (banned) (Posts: 578; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
They will never come back. Just did nobody wants you anymore
4. kenobi (Posts: 35; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
Even a collateral swing of good mood can raise the hope for miraculous comeback. He missed all the details. Is this guy really an analyst? They should call a gypsi fortune teller, dress him/her a suit and tie with half salary
5. tenzin (Posts: 105; Member since: 20 Dec 2013)
I have high hopes because my z30 is best smartphone I ever had any my old android or wp cannot compete to bb10
6. phonemonkey (Posts: 168; Member since: 13 Feb 2012)
It is a joke;
They need to sell the company while its worth something
7. kanagadeepan (Posts: 862; Member since: 24 Jan 2012)
Final result... Operation success, Patient closed... (Happened with patient Nokia by Dr.Flop)