Check out this video of a realistic Apple iPhone 6 concept
0. phoneArena 28 Mar 2014, 12:03 posted on
While most concept phones are far from being realistic, SET Solutions has taken rumors related to the upcoming Apple iPhone 6, and used them to build its vision of what the next-gen iPhone will look like. By limiting its concept to the possible and staying away from the impossible, SET Solutions just might have given us a look at what to expect from Apple later this year...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
35. amasog (Posts: 346; Member since: 22 Aug 2013)
how come? its not even real!! LOL! u r so pathetic!! hahaha!
45. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Even if it was real, it will be a shame an app launcher phone looking so stylish and stunning.
48. GoBears (Posts: 449; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
Really? It's not real? You mean it's just a concept? Wow thank goodness you're here to clarify. I had no idea that a concept couldn't be a nice design. My bad.
38. bkyo1 (Posts: 2; Member since: 28 Mar 2014)
This article said realistic, I'm very dissapointed guy named Alan.
Anybody noticed that the home button is directly on top of the lighting port, not giving any space to actually push the it, this designer is pretty bad.
52. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
That video may rock but, you belong [under] a rock!
53. darkkjedii (Posts: 21349; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I love your relentless jocking of me. I love how pathetically weak you are for attention, and you're jealousy of me. You are nothing but a tired little joke. You don't even get green thumbs anymore. I rock I rule, you jock you weak a$$ fool. Ya digg!!! Now go ahead, and say something stupid about my smokin hot wife, or my son. I await your weak attention seeking response. If it's good enough, I may even green thumb you boy.
58. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
This guy is under your skin, inside you, but must say this guy is really so funny picking on you and on your family for having fruits around the home and buying and trying them,,,,, his always behind your back and never leaves you alone, haunting you....
60. darkkjedii (Posts: 21349; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
That was dumb, and you should retype it. Your grammar is horrible. You've become a troll dude, and I bet you love it.
62. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
"No dude, where and which article have I trolled in? I like every OEMs"
Here you go, no grammar errors! Bit lazy to use and press shift button and look for the particular ,.!.-:;()'
63. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Girrrllll, you go on with yo' badd' self!!
I l♥ve the way you praise yourself; I guess some fool has to. No, don't worry, I won't say anything about your spouse; it took months for the nightmares to stop last year - that's why I don't watch horror movies: nightmares!! Oh, and what [IS] pathetic is, how [YOU] drag your family pack into [your] cries for validation. I wonder what axis Freud would diagnose you on??? Anyhoot, too bad you'll never have that iPhone in the video since, it's just a concept; a good concept, though. Unlike you: a bad concept.
71. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Come on is that all you got to say to him :yawn: can't you retaliate any better? Every time is read his and your posts, he actually rips and destroys you with his influential rich vocabs and come back! You could never come up with words and imaginative utmost thinking definition of thy he you can't contemplate,,,,
42. fzacek (Posts: 2486; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
And even if the 16GB version costs $900 then it would still be the world's most popular smartphone because all the iPhone-using noobs don't know any better. It's a sad world...
43. rallyguy (Posts: 620; Member since: 13 Mar 2012)
But realistically the bezels will be bigger, there will still only be one speaker, and I suspect the design will change.
44. rns122112 (Posts: 49; Member since: 20 Jan 2014)
ill admit it. im an android guy all the way. but set solutions always has nice design concepts. apple should just sign them on to make their phones from now on..
49. nazyr1803 (Posts: 91; Member since: 11 Jan 2013)
Im not agreed with the icon.. It's too big
56. iushnt (Posts: 1709; Member since: 06 Feb 2013)
One thing is for sure..if apple raises its screen resolution,it won't be 1920x1080. They just want to be unique and may sport some awkward resolution like 2113x1197 resolution.
76. rallyguy (Posts: 620; Member since: 13 Mar 2012)
Not sure. Jobs said the best a human eye can see is equivalant to Retina display. The PPI would be horrible though unless they bump it up to a HD screen.