Check out this video of a realistic Apple iPhone 6 concept
0. phoneArena 28 Mar 2014, 12:03 posted on
While most concept phones are far from being realistic, SET Solutions has taken rumors related to the upcoming Apple iPhone 6, and used them to build its vision of what the next-gen iPhone will look like. By limiting its concept to the possible and staying away from the impossible, SET Solutions just might have given us a look at what to expect from Apple later this year...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
note3 look alike
apple smoothing of with curves and making them sharper edges than round smooth
sony should litigate apple
6. amasog (Posts: 303; Member since: 22 Aug 2013)
do u even know what u are reading & saying?
this is just a concept, & its not made by apple!!
u r so pathetic!! LOL!
11. maherk (Posts: 2424; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
he is a sony fanboy, what did you expect? lol
btw, as a note 3 owner, I can't see how this looks like a note 3, no resemblance what so ever.
Anyways, this might be the year that will see a an overhaul in the iPhone's design language, and I am pretty excited to see how the iP6 will end up looking like.
16. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
SONY designs were always unique
they even say themself........Like no others, Why Compromise...
13. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
And if they give the go ahead then apple is in litigation...
30. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
i know you fool, i said if apple does go with this desing, they are in trouble,,,
but i really like this concept design, which will never be true
32. ojdidit84 (Posts: 437; Member since: 16 Jul 2011)
I honestly don't think that he realizes what "concept" means in regards to an iPhone or other electronic device. As in, it's not like a concept vehicle from a car company. It's a mock up of what a 3rd party created on what they'd make to iPhone 6 to be. Nothing to do with Apple's design team. If history has told anything, Apple's actual handsets never turn out like these concepts from entities outside of Apple's walls. Don't be so dense.
39. darkkjedii (Posts: 15653; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
100% agreed. He thinks concept means final, finished, all done.
34. cncrim (Posts: 639; Member since: 15 Aug 2011)
I like the phone concept but Apple still 4 years away from bring it to reality.
2. Rager722 (Posts: 290; Member since: 30 Jan 2013)
Looks like a fusion of the Z2 with iPhone. Ugly, unrealistic.
5. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
it looks much better than ip5 with its curved round edges
this has less riund curves, and following sonys design
8. Rager722 (Posts: 290; Member since: 30 Jan 2013)
Its just un realistic because we all know apple wouldn't do this
12. maherk (Posts: 2424; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
following Sony's design? your comments are always amusing. We all know where did the back glass and camera placement of the Z lineup came from, the iP4 if you didn't notice. I am not a fan of iPhone, but they made the glass a trend and other followed, the same with aluminum, and recently the gold color. They might not be the 1st, but they always set a trend.
27. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
i was talking about the actual design, not the glass rear back, but phones had rear flat design befor ip4
mac laptop and keyboards are totall copy of vaio zseries laptop
aluminium was used on motorola sony marsbar and nokia phones back in 1995
gold phones were on nokia8series 2002
apple does not set trends, they are known as a fashion icon
55. serge327 (Posts: 48; Member since: 27 Aug 2012)
Do you know Sony Glass back design K850i? Do you know Ip4 design was from Sony?
70. quakan (Posts: 1285; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
Project Purple was where the ip4 design came from. The Sony collaboration happened afterwards.
7. amasog (Posts: 303; Member since: 22 Aug 2013)
lol! z2 is even uglier. with super huge bezel, with super huge footprint!! & its back is a fingerprint magnet!
& its power button is just like a crown of a wrist watch, very ugly!!
4. Zack_2014 (Posts: 117; Member since: 25 Mar 2014)
Its never gonna be this way.. Its gonna be having bezels at the most thin as the LG G2/S4
14. drazwy (Posts: 174; Member since: 15 Jan 2014)
Yep. Every concept that comes out has no bezels. That's how you know it's unrealistic.
46. gustavoace (Posts: 131; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
You know it is unrealistic because it is not exactly like iphone 4+...
17. rcl4444 (Posts: 39; Member since: 06 Oct 2012)
Apple doesn't like eating humble pie. Their catch cry has been that the iPhone size is 'the most ideal for single handed use' so you can bet that if they're putting in a larger screen they'll be pulling all stops to make the bezels as thin as they can to compensate.
If they bring out ultrathin bezels and 20nm A8 I might be switching to iPhone as S5 has been the biggest disappointment - fatter, wider, heavier... The bezels on my old S1 were thinner!
Not an Apple fan, but hope they pull out all stops and make this one as good as it could (should) be!
18. PBXtech (Posts: 1028; Member since: 21 Oct 2013)
Apple is the king of bezels, indeed. There's really no reason why they shouldn't (or can't) build a phone like this though, having worked on the software that ignores accidental side touches to the screen makes this a very real possibility.
23. Sauce (unregistered)
King or bezels, sure. Still the phone that most companies try to aim their standards up to in terms of design.
26. PBXtech (Posts: 1028; Member since: 21 Oct 2013)
Not so much anymore. I'd agree with that statement 2, maybe 3 years ago but now everyone is doing their own things, and that thing isn't like iPhones.
Edit: except for GooPhones!
41. DEATHSTROKE9 (Posts: 399; Member since: 09 Nov 2013)
Hey sauce did you see the trailer for arrow season 2 episode 18 (Deathstroke)? It's f***** awesome!!!
50. Sauce (unregistered)
F*** yea bro! I just watched the latest episode. It was a good one. Sara still proves that she is hot as F***. Cant wait for the next episode!
28. Finalflash (Posts: 2171; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
It doesn't matter what they make it look like or how thin the bezels are. The problem isn't the hardware and never has been, it is the software. No matter what you do, iOS is still woefully useless compared to Android or even WP/BB. Plus it has no real benefits over those platforms now and seems to make older hardware perform worse as time goes on. At least I know with Android that any update I get will not cripple my phone any time soon and even if it did, I can revert. The opposite of it can be assumed for Apple who only has a good experience on the newest hardware when concerning the newest iteration of iOS.
51. Sauce (unregistered)
Funny how standards (not just design), comments, phone wars, comparisons, mobile operating systems, bugs, etc etc etc etc etc are ALWAYS being compared to Apple. Why not Nokia, or Samsung, OR Android? Why is EVERYTHING always compared against Apple lmao? Take a few minutes to ask yourself that question :)
59. PBXtech (Posts: 1028; Member since: 21 Oct 2013)
They are? You should read more WP articles, it happens with that platform as well.
37. jjjsong (Posts: 74; Member since: 27 Dec 2011)
Yeah, also full metal back like that in this kind of design is almost not possible unless they want to screw their antenna receptions
10. JohnZimmerman (Posts: 14; Member since: 17 Sep 2012)
I laughed out loud. See how Apple has warped people's brains to create snobby, elitist advertising FOR them? :-D
15. python111 (Posts: 12; Member since: 25 Mar 2014)
I don't see the dual speakers, do you guys see them?
19. JMartin22 (Posts: 1620; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
Nothing about this is even remotely realistic or efficient from an engineering point of view. Title is downright lying.
21. torr310 (Posts: 579; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
Looks like a piece of art but I believe they don't care about the drop test.
22. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2026; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
I wonder if its gonna start pealing like the iPhone 5
24. SAO101789 (Posts: 123; Member since: 10 Feb 2014)
Honestly what disappoints me is how thin it is. Thin doesn't make it great like at Nokia and Sony.
25. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
That'll NEVER happen, or, at least, not in the next 5 years (so by 2020 it could be reality)!! iL♥ve it how all these iFanatics spend ALLLLL of their spare iTime creating concept videos of the iPhone [they] wish [they] had!!! lol Great wannabe' video though (undoubtedly made by iWannabes')
31. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
and there are few in here that would even camp outside and line up to buy there subpar products
36. amasog (Posts: 303; Member since: 22 Aug 2013)
whether they camp or not, why bother?
afterall, its not your business!! & they are not dragging you in their camps!
54. darkkjedii (Posts: 15653; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Excellent post. Who what those two trolls think. Your money, your purchase, your choice, your enjoyment.
57. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
And this classic flame war smart troll is a big huge grown tall man, whose married and is middled aged, that needs to have respect, be wise and not act childish act civalisely and aristocratic lay
Yes agree your assumptions,,,, but with honorisim
65. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Excellent diagnostic summary, except, he aint' "grown"up, he's just big. I tell you, though, I think that job must be geting to him. If I didn't know any better, I'd say he's decompensating (fast).
66. darkkjedii (Posts: 15653; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Awww there goes my groupie again, jocking the jedster. I bait, you come, it's so easy lol. I'll summon you again in a while. Think of something better than this to post though, this one was among your weakest.
68. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Hmmmmm, sounds like you wanna get jocked??? Remember, it's not a Freudian slip when you constantly vocalize the desire. Makes sense, though, a typical guy like you: rough exterior, compensating for the internal weakness and the desire to be dominated. Must be hard to mask that inner softness on a daily basis; I bet you and the spouse do a great deal of 'role-playing and dress-up'?!
72. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Come on the Jedster you state can come with better exemptions,,,,looks like the Jedster is much child weak,,,,?
73. darkkjedii (Posts: 15653; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
"Come on the Jedster" improper grammar. "you state can come with better exemptions,,,," improper grammar. "looks like the jedster is much child weak,,,,?" improper grammar. From now on, I'll only respond to you when address me with proper grammar. Please make sure to start sentences with a capital letter, punctuate and spell correctly, or else I won't respond. You're presenting yourself as a fool, and it's getting boring.
74. Topcat488 (Posts: 1252; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
Nobody likes the Jedster because he thinks his opinion is the only right one, always telling people to shut-up or hush... Stand your ground, give him what he deserves... Bullies like him needs virtually hot lead to the head! O.o He should change his name to darkdummy.
75. darkkjedii (Posts: 15653; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Topcat, I love the fact that so many people on this site dislike me. It's actually pretty funny how easy it is to bait you no life having fools, pi$$ y'all off, and have y'all at my beck and call. It's like I bait, and y'all can't help but come a running to get at me. Dude it's like this, I rock, I run the comment section, all the action is based off of what I say. Face it yo, my words carry weight, just look at how mad you got just now. You had to chime in yo, but know this...I won't be leaving anytime soon. I'll talk tech with the techies, and as for you loser, fat, introverted, hater fanboys, I'll continue to bait and pi$$ y'all off. Enjoy your day, I'll bait you in a while. The jedster is the shizzle fa shizzle my dizzle. I love making you _____ ____ boys mad lol
78. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
The true tragedy is: you're raising your kids with the same ignorance. How truly sad and pathetic. BTW, can I get a transfer please and, while your at it, help me lift my grocery cart on the bus - thanks!
77. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
lol ... made my day: "darkdummy"!!!
Yeah, he's like an old Sunday-worshiping hat-wearing Aunt Esther, always telling people to "shut-up" or "hush yo' mouth". The great thing is, he's just as fÜgly as Auntie Esther; he should wear a church dress and hat (might help his troll @$$)!!
82. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
That's true, we'll said that's all he does is say what Topcat and Papinyc said is true. And talks blablabla, acts childishly like kids,,,,
He can't counter attack neither joins in any conversion, and when he's out of ideas, he says: hush, ssshhh and blablabla. It's true
81. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Darkdummy, wtf,,,,this Topcat guy is funny man, o my LMFAO