Check out these RPG games for Android while they are discounted to $0.99
0. phoneArena 18 Jul 2014, 09:43 posted on
If you are a fan of classic RPG games like Chrono Trigger or Secret of Mana, then this next bit might interest you. There are six RPG games from Kemco up for sale on the Play Store right now. You can get each for $0.99 and they all offer that good old Japanese RPG recipe – a pinch of magic, a handful of evil creatures, one unexpected hero, lots of dungeons, prolonged walks in the woods, and awkward conversations to taste. Pour it all in a faraway land or place it on a flying continent, shake, don't stir, and spend countless hours exploring.
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Cheap lowend games and graphics
Good for nothing
2. joey_sfb (Posts: 3837; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Some people grow up playing final fantasy 1 and 2. These form of game play are common during gameboy advance era.
This forum are just a bunch of people hurting one another feeling. Nothings positive to offer as usual.
7. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
I would pay $15, if the graphics were like RealRacing, Ashphal8, not 1990 graphics, like cheap dump games.
11. xperian (Posts: 114; Member since: 10 Apr 2014)
I prefer good 16bit graphics over cheap 3D
16. techperson211 (Posts: 826; Member since: 27 Feb 2014)
Does anyone played golden sun game boy advance? Hopefully it can be available in playstore.
14. joey_sfb (Posts: 3837; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Its ok. Every one has their preference. To me I like a little of everything.
I play call of duty modern combat, final fantasy 12, starcraft, gear of war, PC gaming, console gaming, Nintendo ds, psp gaming.
My recent addition is mobile gaming. Currently playing wild blood bought sometime back on a redmi note.
9. Armchair_Commentator (Posts: 222; Member since: 08 May 2014)
and the funny thing is this is the new way of thinking.
who cares if the game has good gameplay, storyline, character development, and mechanics! we want shiny graphics!
it seems people just want interactive movies and confined rail shooters now
4. mixedfish (Posts: 492; Member since: 17 Nov 2013)
Kemco is definitely a good company, but whether these are good games is a different issue.
5. imparanoic (Posts: 77; Member since: 15 Oct 2012)
the problem with all mobile gaming the lack of quality will hurt the industry in the long term, this is with the atari vcs caused the great video game crash of 1983, hence, why japanese companies resurrected the video game industry with quality control few year later
10. npaladin2000 (Posts: 165; Member since: 06 Nov 2011)
How much are you guys expecting for 99 cents anyway?
13. WakaFlakaD (Posts: 387; Member since: 30 Apr 2011)
Which one is the most fun? I would like to get one of them
15. SamDroid (unregistered)
I used to play Zenonia, Destinia and Celes Arca which IMO are the best RPGs. Were anyway. Ever since I played Batman:Arkhman Origins, Asphalt 8, The Respawnables and the likes I've never looked back...