Check out the Galaxy S5 in Charcoal Black, Shimmery White, funky Electric Blue, and tacky Copper Gold
Samsung Galaxy S5 color variants
40. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4004; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
If I were to get one, it would probably be the white one. The texture on the back is starting to grow on me now, but I still don't like the look of the heartbeat sensor on the back.
2. majp89 (Posts: 98; Member since: 18 Jun 2013)
The blue would be the only one I'd get if I ever felt like getting a Galaxy series phone.
6. tech2 (Posts: 2040; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
lol...Learn to take things on the lighter side of life :)
15. chunky1x (Posts: 230; Member since: 28 Mar 2010)
Not you dummy! The hairy troll in the picture. :p
5. brar.arsh (Posts: 146; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
They(Blue and Gold) both are Black from the front, so just the back cover change.
Basically there are only two colours, Black and White (Same as Samsungs Year 2014)
HTC looks bright this year,, Yeah..
7. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8242; Member since: 14 May 2012)
You actually expect a blue or gold front panel?
10. brar.arsh (Posts: 146; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
Why not? Doesn't Iphone has that?
Isn't there a complete Pink S4 and Note 3?
13. Dante216 (Posts: 25; Member since: 18 Dec 2013)
No, the iPhone doesn't have a gold front panel.
14. brar.arsh (Posts: 146; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
My Mistake. :p But white and Gold mix together, not Black and Gold.. :D
16. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8242; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Then get the White model and replace it with the back cover like you said in your original comment...?
26. jacko1977 (Posts: 388; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
u will find that the gold one as a light gold color sides and around the home button
9. tech2 (Posts: 2040; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
The problem with doing that is that would actually cause a lot of distraction when you look at the display.
'Shimmery Blue' would reflect a lot of light because the front panel cannot be matted due to presence of glass.
11. brar.arsh (Posts: 146; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
You are correct, but the golden would have been possible as it would be more closer to the white one..
I have a feeling that the back would feel like a Golf or a Hockey ball. :p
20. tech2 (Posts: 2040; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
This is not an Apple Gold its Copper/Gold and is extremely shiny from all the reviews I've seen.
21. maherk (Posts: 894; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
The gold version has a gold trim, gold home button and gold grill.
22. TerryCrowley (Posts: 184; Member since: 31 Jul 2011)
I agree. Samsung bombed so hard this year and fanboys are still defending them. The phone is huge for no good reason at all and will probably be one of the biggest flagships without being a "phablet"
8. darkkjedii (Posts: 11132; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Bandaid gold. The blue one looks nifty.
19. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8242; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Black 32GB model for me, although the blue looks nice. I'd have to test it out in person before pulling the trigger.
25. Astoni (Posts: 495; Member since: 28 Sep 2013)
Hey Papasmurf, i want to ask you something and answer honestly.
IF you could think of something being added to the S5 what would you want added?. No phone is perfect so you gotta have an answer :p. IF prime rumours are true i'd like the s5 to have a Metal ring.
28. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8242; Member since: 14 May 2012)
A slightly larger battery. An extra gig of ram is of personal choice, but with KitKat it's not a big deal.
29. darkkjedii (Posts: 11132; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
People have been ragging on it, and even I've got a couple playful jabs in, but it's a step up from an already great device. They didn't wow with the s5, but hey neither did apple with the 5s. I say get it, and if you don't like it, you got 14 days to return it. Go for it bro, N4 and ip6 for me.
33. Astoni (Posts: 495; Member since: 28 Sep 2013)
Note 4 oh yes. I made the mistake to buy z1 over note 3 :/, so Next time it will be note 4.
34. darkkjedii (Posts: 11132; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I think Samsungs true flagship is now the note series. Smart move my man.
31. DnB925Art (Posts: 211; Member since: 23 May 2013)
I have to agree with the Bandaid Gold color, it just looks...funny. Now IF they just kept just released just the 3 other colors at launch, I think it would have been OK. The back isn't as bad seeing it was on the Nexus 7 (2012), and many people liked it back then (which all of a sudden it is ugly once Samsung does it LOL).
12. mike2959 (Posts: 225; Member since: 08 Oct 2011)
Man, they are just ugly! All those BS rumors. Metal body, super duper display. Yippee a heart monitor.
18. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8242; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I literally think I lost brain cells these past few days from users like you.
32. DnB925Art (Posts: 211; Member since: 23 May 2013)
Still don't know if those will be launched in the rumored F series (ie premium versions). If they did, that might be great. As for me, I'm waiting for the Note series as I'm a Note user myself.
23. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
"Samsung brings a brand new design with the Galaxy S5, at least with the rear cover. It is still using soft-touch plastic on the back, but flaunts a "perforated" rear pattern, that is quite different than the faux leather looks of Samsung's recent devices."
bums/p119/KTVFreakGuy/1625473_ 10151949877517742_93561098_n.j pg
24. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8242; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Cool. Why don't you send this to Samsung and share your thoughts with them?
35. clirim (Posts: 17; Member since: 06 Feb 2014)
its extremely elegant, most elegant smartphone ever!!!
37. andynaija (Posts: 458; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
Want the Gold one but, I'm fine with any color, don't really want the blue one though.
39. vishu9 (Posts: 251; Member since: 03 Mar 2011)
The perforated back panel is really ugly IMO.. Super disappointed in Sammy this year, same as last... Happy I ditched Galaxy for my G2. Loving it in every way.
And yeah, black being good enough, these colors look real tacky, especially the copper gold.