Check out the Burberry Prorsum catwalk show, shot with the new iPhone 5s
0. phoneArena 17 Sep 2013, 04:02 posted on
The show went in London yesterday, and now we have the first highlights posted on Burberry's channel, "shot with iPhone 5s". We have to say that the iPhone 5s does fine for a smartphone camera, though bright light or objects overwhelm the sensor, as usual with these tiny mobile units, and the source gets overexposed...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. woodshop20 (Posts: 459; Member since: 14 Sep 2013)
I highly doubt the 5s' camera will rival the Z1's or the 1020's.
5. woodshop20 (Posts: 459; Member since: 14 Sep 2013)
Can I power Intel's new processors then?
14. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1850; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
I agreed with you. I want to see the raw video the iPhone took. Using software to piece the videos together will help the quality of it.
20. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7040; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
The case is as expensive as the iPhone5S(Same).
2. Alex123 (Posts: 241; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
Make a comparison with other high end devices please.
16. HansGoneInsane (unregistered)
No. Why should one want to do that? The iPhone 5S has obviously a great camera and only Apple iPhones have the classiness to work for such events. All other smartphones look cheap next to the iPhone.
21. amats69 (Posts: 1238; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
Oh you forgot the beautiful HTC One...minus the camera of course :)
3. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Such things just proves that Apple is aiming at audience which priority is trend not technologies. For such people priority is to keep up with fashion and choose only what is trendy, they less care about technology, they mostly want to show off between their friend or so and say: "Look, I have an iPhone and that's why I'm cool!". Same things happen through Apple Keynotes, Apple always half of event time talks about popularity, biased statistics, sales and how popular they are but not about the technologies. And all this only proves why Apple makes such minor changes in theyr products such like iPhone every year, because the most of their customers don't care about the technologies, they care only about how much brand name is trendy, that's why there is no technological progress with iPhone.
7. androiphone20 (Posts: 1654; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
"aiming at audience" thank you for saying that cuz at the end of the day we are going to get that iphone
10. darkkjedii (Posts: 16137; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
And choice is what it's all about, plus there's tons of tech in the iPhone. It's just not the phone for you, let people enjoy their "choice".
13. darkkjedii (Posts: 16137; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
That's the good thing about the mobile industry PAU, there's something for everyone. I no longer worry about the politics of companies I don't work for, or hold stock in. As a consumer/techie, when I walk into the store to make my purchase...I just want it to work, and satisfy me reasons for buying it. Agreeable?
15. darkkjedii (Posts: 16137; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Also PAU. You're right, apple does aim it's products at a different demographic. That would be the general/mainstream consumer, there's a lot more of them than us techies. This is why apples become a household name like Samsung, even though Samsung makes household products, as well as mobile. It's a great strategy, cuz after all in business the bottom line for any company is profit margin, bring in more than what goes out.
18. Quezdagreat (Posts: 428; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
I guess you just ignored the quality of the video and looked to see if there were any galaxies being used.
17. Sauce (unregistered)
I'm lovin that beautiful video. Very nice!
19. Sauce (unregistered)
1) $280.00 USD for a case?! Get out of here Lmao.
2) Suki Waterhouse (0:45) can suki me any time any day any where.