Check out how the leaked Android 4.3 ROM for Galaxy S4 behaves before you jump the gun (video)
0. phoneArena 28 Jun 2013, 09:18 posted on
The newest Google Edition Android 4.3 ROM already leaked out in a suitable for download and installation form, so a bunch of you are already thinking about taking it for a spin. Before you jump head first, have a look at the hands-on video below to determine whether it is worth it for you or not, and get a general idea about the main changes compared to what you have installed now...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
12. Jack58221 (Posts: 153; Member since: 23 Feb 2013)
you are just giving that kid the drugs he was looking for, creating a bigger addict who will be trying to be the first on even more posts.
3. Zeus.k (unregistered)
Just checked it this morning and its very similar to what we have on 4.2.2
P.S. - I just installed the new camera apk and boot animation from Google edition s4 on my nexus and it looks great.
8. Zeus.k (unregistered)
Xda developers :-)
9. MobileCaseReview (Posts: 242; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
lol. Just to add, when you get to XDA, use the search button :)
4. Samir_Maric (Posts: 87; Member since: 28 Oct 2012)
Android 4.3 then what are the new features???
5. sinple (Posts: 129; Member since: 04 Nov 2011)
it seemed to be much more smoother than touchwiz
7. deathgod (Posts: 122; Member since: 23 Nov 2011)
How much space is left after installation?
10. taz89 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 03 May 2011)
I think it's still the same 9gb.. To get the full 12gb available like the s4 google edition the memory on the original s4 will need to be re partitioned which is risky..