Check out all new emoji on Samsung's Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
1. catze86 (Posts: 608; Member since: 07 Dec 2015)
Where is f**k YOU and Toilet emojis? I need that
20. TechieXP1969 (Posts: 8478; Member since: 25 Sep 2013)
I saw one with a middle finger. I guess you're blind.
2. phljcnth (Posts: 481; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Samsung doesn't have a simple sad emoji as well. Sad.
4. Zack_2014 (Posts: 377; Member since: 25 Mar 2014)
Apple emojis most commonly used emoji. - Whatsapp for example
5. Unordinary (Posts: 1194; Member since: 04 Nov 2015)
Ugly, as always. But hey, that's subjective. When you start making your emojis different than the most widely used ones tho, that's pathetic/stupid lol.
9. sissy246 (Posts: 638; Member since: 04 Mar 2015)
Just upset Samsung has more and better ones then any others.
21. TechieXP1969 (Posts: 8478; Member since: 25 Sep 2013)
Why should I pay someone for something I can do myself? Your logic is very pathetic/stupid. There I fixed it for you!
6. steelew (Posts: 197; Member since: 04 Jun 2012)
I really wish they were standard, like they are supposed to be. I guess we need to get up in arms with whichever one(s) we don't like and get them to change to whichever one we do like. I know my daughter hates the android emojis because her iphone friends emoji are different and sometimes they don't translate as even the same emotion on the other end. Kind of a big problem when you are trying to convey a specific emotion when using them to punctuate your text.
7. Coconut00 (Posts: 464; Member since: 13 Jan 2015)
I hate Samsung emoji, wish it was like iPhone/Twitter.
8. senseiJ (Posts: 131; Member since: 02 May 2015)
I don't use samsung's emoji cause i find the aesthetics bad. Wish i could have the google emoji instead without downloading 3rd party apps.
22. TechieXP1969 (Posts: 8478; Member since: 25 Sep 2013)
You can. Its called installing the Google keyboard on an Android device. DUH!!!!!!!!!!!
25. magnanimus (Posts: 531; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
Nah doesnt work. I tried. Almost got close to rooting my phone to get rid of the god awful emojis on samsung devices
26. Coconut00 (Posts: 464; Member since: 13 Jan 2015)
Try emoji fonts for flipfont 6. The font itself is super ugly IMO but it gives you the look of other emojis.
10. sissy246 (Posts: 638; Member since: 04 Mar 2015)
I can see why they have added these. So many are typing with emoji's to tell what they are saying. A lot of them will come in handy if you do that.
12. Evan_C (Posts: 145; Member since: 15 Dec 2014)
Why does Apple have the best emojis? All the other emojis are weird looking...
28. Inotamira (Posts: 173; Member since: 06 Feb 2016)
because you're a fanboy that can't handle anything different perhaps?
13. hellonerds (Posts: 313; Member since: 27 Aug 2013)
how does it look when you send it to a ios device ??
14. aleant36 (Posts: 65; Member since: 03 Feb 2015)
HTC had the best looking emojis with a minimal design. But after Marshmallow update they changed them to stock google emojis :(
27. Lauticol (Posts: 332; Member since: 25 Jun 2011)
I had a M7 and really loved the emojis, very similar to iOS'
15. GeekMovement (Posts: 2144; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
I don't mind Samsung's emojis, but I do prefer Google's marshmallow style emojis.
16. AlikMalix (Posts: 5095; Member since: 16 Jul 2014)
I ask this everytime they have an article for emoji iOS, or android - Why is there such a huge interest in emoji? Do any of you guys use them? Or is that just for little blonde girls to make cutsey little texts? am I alone on this - that I just don't care and I think it's a waste of designer resources to keep at it with emoji?
18. Ordinary (Posts: 2178; Member since: 23 Apr 2015)
You aint alone. I cringe everytime when some people drop like ten emojis per post. Its retarded in my opinion.
23. TechieXP1969 (Posts: 8478; Member since: 25 Sep 2013)
No you're not alone. I rarely if ever use them. If I want to smile, I type the typical characters for it.
But once in the while when I text the wife, I may use one. But texting isnt better with or without them. They are fairly useless.
24. magnanimus (Posts: 531; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
Well if you snapchat a lot like I do, emojis add character to your snaps and make you sorta creative. And although not many people share this opinion, I think there a beautiful creative process involved in using words + emojis to convey the true feeling behind certain messages (I don't mean spamming the same emojis 1000 times)
29. Inotamira (Posts: 173; Member since: 06 Feb 2016)
"Makes you sorta creative" well, I guess if that could be considered creative, I'm creative for waking up at night.
31. magnanimus (Posts: 531; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
I know its not true creativity but a snap with you and your friends where you replace their heads with emojis instead and you replace the head of your best friend with the smiling poop, or putting the shades emojis on your face, or writing something in a thought bubble emoji has humorous creativity to it.
This are just few examples and there are thousands other things you can do with emojis since theres a lot of them.
33. adamvzwez (Posts: 51; Member since: 29 Mar 2015)
lots of people use emoji dude. "useful" is a term as subjective as "beautiful". And saying they are just for "little blonde girls" makes you sound like you're not too secure in your masculinity. I bet you were one of the guys in high school that made fun of gay kids all the while putting your finger in your friend's butt and exclaiming "No Homo!" after.
34. AlikMalix (Posts: 5095; Member since: 16 Jul 2014)
When I was in high school "gay" was a term we used to describe something stupid. The whole movement exploded after I graduated. I didn't emphasize that "little blond girls" are only using that - I asked a question. But I cannot fathom the correlation you have with emoji and beautiful.
Either way, didn't mean to offend you, bud. Regarding The comment with fingers in butt - you should really see a shrink for that. I was only asking if there are anyone who doesn't care about emojis. Obviously they're important to you. For me, if I want to express my emotion I FaceTime (75% of my calls are facetime, anyway) but if you prefer texting with smiley faces - then this is for you. Nothing wrong with that - stop being so aggressive.
35. adamvzwez (Posts: 51; Member since: 29 Mar 2015)
way to take the troll b8 m8 made my day lmao
17. JcHnd (Posts: 91; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Aren't these the same emojis i got from whatsapp in an update 2 weeks ago... and im in lollipop 5.1... :/
19. joevsyou (Posts: 683; Member since: 28 Feb 2015)
i hate how these companies make cool emjois but get no support for them across apps or other makers
30. Prizm (Posts: 9; Member since: 21 Feb 2016)
I miss the old forum smilies. They were simple and readable.
32. adamvzwez (Posts: 51; Member since: 29 Mar 2015)
The \m/ metal horns emoji makes this metal head a very happy dude! :D