Check out Google Glass for free at Google Basecamp
0. phoneArena 17 Jul 2014, 14:36 posted on
If you want to test out Google Glass to see if it is worth the expense, you can ask any of your friends to borrow their connected specs. But considering that most people don't know anyone who actually owns a pair of Google Glass, your best bet might be to visit a Google Basecamp. Originally mentioned during this year's Keynote address at Google I/O, Basecamps are located in San Francisco, New York and L.A., and allow you to try out the wearable...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Jinto (Posts: 410; Member since: 15 Jan 2014)
Lol, this is so much like the Land Rover Exprience School
Try out something expensive for free, as a real life advert from the company
2. quakan (Posts: 1223; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
Even if people really love the product the price tag will keep consumers from buying it anyways.
3. TruthSpeaker (Posts: 49; Member since: 28 May 2014)
Is the only reason Google haven't properly released Glass yet, because of the negative public perception of the product?
4. darkkjedii (Posts: 12724; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Screw google glass, check out the chick that's wearing it. Hot mama!!!
7. crazymonkey05 (Posts: 157; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
Man I wish I lived in LA or sanfran right now!!!