Charging Dock hides your Apple iPhone inside it so you don't stay up all night using the phone
0. phoneArena 03 Jun 2012, 01:42 posted on
The 夜間night charging dock for the Apple iPhone will re-charge your phone's battery, but only if you insert the phone inside the dock so that you can't play around with it atnight; if you get a notification of a text, email or phone call, the dock's lights start flashing to alert you...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Mark.J.Linskiy (unregistered)
What could you possibly do on an iPhone all night? Lol, just a joke guys...
3. GeekMovement (Posts: 1499; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
lol somehow I find this concept funny~
4. Rocksteady (Posts: 200; Member since: 29 Apr 2012)
doesn't this remind us about the sony xperia's transparent panel?
10. Rocksteady (Posts: 200; Member since: 29 Apr 2012)
There's a camp full of pikeys that might not think you're so funny.
5. Jay_F (Posts: 236; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
Wow, this is ridiculous... Amazing how some people lack self-control so much that they're completely willing to feel like s**t the next day just to play with their phones at night.
6. poojaroy (Posts: 52; Member since: 29 Apr 2012)
jay u r absolutely right,if u dnt want to disturb ur sleap than just switch off ur phone rather than putting ur phone on dock than watch the light which will make u sleap bla bla bla haaaa.....all nonsensce
8. Motosurf (Posts: 9; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
"Japanese characters at the beginning of the dock's name mean 'from dusk to dawn' in English. " --- The characters are in Han, and it just means "Night"....
9. JeffdaBeat (unregistered)
Man, I need one of these for my iPhone and iPad. I can't tell you how many times, I'll lay down wanting to read a page or two of a book and end up being awake for an hour. It's outrageous...truly, truly, truly outrageous...
12. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
I am a Chinese and those are chinese words not Japanese and it means nighttime .
Is there any Chinese or Japanese working in phonearena or this site is just racist ?
14. JGuinan007 (Posts: 626; Member since: 19 May 2011)
How is this site racist? One poster makes a mistake and says they are Japanese Characters instead of Chinese and now the Phone Arena site is racist? The poster did say they were Han Characters wich is Chinese.
Your prejudice is your own problem please leave it off this site.
15. sid07desai (Posts: 249; Member since: 03 May 2012)
So this dock's purpose is to not let the user use the iphone. And then it flashes the light in case of any notification so that the user can take the phone out and view it. Does't that defeat it's own purpose? Trolls
16. eman99 (Posts: 211; Member since: 03 Aug 2010)
what is this playing peek-a-boo game i see you now, now i dont lame lame
18. ApphoIe (banned) (Posts: 78; Member since: 31 May 2012)
Wow. And iDiots wonder why people automatically assume they're retarded. When you need a machine to keep your phone away from you because you're too goddam simple to say "gee, I need to get some rest, better put angry birds down", you're officially retarded.
19. Jay_F (Posts: 236; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
No need to make a comment like that like a child. If you honestly think that it's just Apple users have trouble putting their phone down at night, you're just as dumb as they are. Stop trolling.
20. ApphoIe (banned) (Posts: 78; Member since: 31 May 2012)
You uh, you don't see a product like that for android do you smartass? iphone only, and like I said anyone that "needs" this is a f*cking moron, period.
21. Jay_F (Posts: 236; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
Maybe you don't realize that the accessory department is dominated by products for Apple, being that it has the most successful product line. If you just think it's Apple users that have problems with self-control you're just naive. I'll agree that anybody who needs a device like this is dumb, as I already stated in my earlier comment.
22. ApphoIe (banned) (Posts: 78; Member since: 31 May 2012)
I do realize that, thanks. Doesn't change my stance. If you need a machine to physically keep your phone away from you so you can sleep, get help. You're either retarded and should have adult supervision at all times or have an unhealthy relationship with your phone.