Charge your smartphone wirelessly by just leaving it next to this laptop
0. phoneArena 07 Jun 2012, 06:32 posted on
It's not only wacky Windows 8 hybrid devices at Computex this year - other interesting tech manages to grab its 15 minutes of fame every now and then. One of these is this laptop with Intel's built-in wireless charging standard...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. hung2900 (Posts: 804; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
Bad for the health of both human and battery!
5. Sangeet (Posts: 232; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Now that's what i call innovation as just increasing the no. of cores doesn't count as innovation.
6. ajac09 (Posts: 1367; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
still looks "connected " to me. When I can charge without ANYTHIG connected no wires pads NOTHING then I will buy into iit I want to be able to sit in my house and my phone automaticaly charges while connected to NOTHING .
8. BomberXL (Posts: 82; Member since: 17 Jan 2012)
and here comes my cat to knock it away from the laptop while i shower...
11. sportsinger75 (Posts: 71; Member since: 11 Nov 2011)
Could've turned the phone over so we could see what the damn thing looks like and how it attaches to the phone...lol