Chapter One of Steve Jobs manga on sale now in Japan
0. phoneArena 25 Mar 2013, 03:30 posted on
The first chapter of Japanese manga "Steve Jobs" has become available in Japan inside the monthly magazine Kiss, published by manga publishing house Kodansha; the magazine's demographics are young adults to adult females and the story is told from the point of view of author Walter Isaacson who penned the official biography of the Apple co-founder...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
Where can I preorder? :)
8. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3684; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
You wanna preorder something that's already available to buy?
10. doejon (Posts: 397; Member since: 31 Jul 2012)
lol this s**t looks like a comic not like a manga..
15. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3583; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Does Steve have superpowers?
Does he spin webs?
Does he wear a cape and fly?
No? He just make Apple stuff?
Aww...shucks!!! That's a bummer!
29. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
na STAN LEE will beat the crap out of STEVE JOBS in a comic book fight in my opinion
33. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3583; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Of course, Stan will come up with something like 'The Avengers' and Steve with something like 'The Fruits'.
2. joey_sfb (Posts: 5180; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Hope it would be an accurate account and not like the movie which only entertains apple fans.
4. fsahin (Posts: 46; Member since: 17 Mar 2012)
as capitalism eats people minds and their feelings, their lifes too, they searched for some heroes.What mr.Jobs did for humanity , what?
human being is really hopeless!!
9. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 1178; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
Japan manga hq we need new ideas, how about we take a movie about some dead guy and make it into manga BRILLIANT
14. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Uhhh...sorry to burst your bubble, but the word "dead guy" sounds a bit harsh.
Give some respect :)
21. lolioslol (banned) (Posts: 182; Member since: 10 Dec 2012)
Respect is earned. jobs was a despicable greedy unpleasant thief of a man who deserves none.
11. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Next thing we know it is there will be a law suit
30. ZeroCide (Posts: 762; Member since: 09 Jan 2013)
I'm waiting for the apple lawsuit on this. (grabs popcorn and comfy seat)
12. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
I'd read those ecchi or hentai manga instead, but if you give me a choice of the crap called Bleach or this, I'd probably read this instead.
17. Igneel (unregistered)
Bleach a crap? I bet whatever your fav manga is can't even beat Bleach's long serialization..
24. lolioslol (banned) (Posts: 182; Member since: 10 Dec 2012)
The only way this could be awesome is if steve gets raped by a tentacle monster or five.
And they shove apples up his ass until apple sauce comes out his nose