Changes coming to AppleCare?
0. phoneArena 11 May 2013, 20:28 posted on
According to an Apple employee who attended last Thursday's town hall meeting between Apple's tech employees and company VP Tara Bunch, changes are coming to AppleCare and AppleCare+, a person familiar with the matter said that a number of changes to the current service will be referred to as the "One Apple" brand...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. darkkjedii (Posts: 10080; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
My iPhones looked like the one in the picture for about a month now. They offered me a new one, if I traded in my old one + 329$. I think I'll wait to see what the new one looks like first.
4. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Now Apple will lose 20Millions in revenue from average joes, who they rely on™
8. opensourceftw (banned) (Posts: 148; Member since: 01 Jan 2013)
Don't you mean "average JANES"? lol
5. ni_rav (Posts: 1; Member since: 11 May 2013)
fun on our finger Ducky Duck Hunt
easy to use
Incredible modern graphics.