Changelist is here for T-Mobile's Motorola Moto X update
0. phoneArena 23 Sep 2013, 23:45 posted on
Those T-Mobile customers rockin' the Motorola Moto X have received an update for the phone; a number of improvements to the rear-facing snapper come with software version 139.12.57.ghost_row.Retail.en.US. You will notice an improvement in capturing natural light and in color accuracy for better shots outdoors and in backlit conditions...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8922; Member since: 14 May 2012)
T-Mobile is on top of their game when it comes to updates as always.
3. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5647; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
T-Mobile had nothing to do with it.
the T-Mobile version is the unlocked model.
2. Sniggly (Posts: 7182; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Could we maybe see an updated review based on the new camera performance? I think this is the first time any company has released a software update that has so drastically improved camera performance.
5. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4108; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
HTC did something similar with the One, but I don't remember PA revisiting the One's camera for it. Hopefully they decide to do it this time, because it really is a big improvement.
6. DigitalBoy05 (Posts: 203; Member since: 04 Jun 2011)
when did that update come out and for what carrier? my htc one took horrible photos so i ended up swapping for the moto x cause i knew there was a pending update to be released to fix that phones problems.
8. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4108; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
7. SupermanayrB (Posts: 207; Member since: 20 Mar 2012)
We'll see. They just recently did a comparison between the Moto X & the DROID Ultra, which doesn't make sense. That's like Chevrolet comparing the Traverse & the Tahoe.