Chameleon UI shows one possible future for Android skins
0. phoneArena 15 Mar 2012, 10:27 posted on
If you’ve ever taken a tablet in your hands and felt like its user interface can make you weep, you definitely need to watch this…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. TKFox007 (Posts: 303; Member since: 02 Nov 2010)
Haven't they been working on this for about 2 years?
4. kamejoko (Posts: 134; Member since: 10 Nov 2011)
Plz! use GPU for smooth. With Demo I see lag...
5. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Patent it! Before Apple find out about it
7. shadez10 (Posts: 408; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
its a bit laggy but cool to look at...
it looks like the combination of MeeGo tablet UI and Windows 8... xD
14. Guest_star (Posts: 231; Member since: 30 Dec 2011)
read the text it is a working prototype, it will get smoother and better
15. the_s2 (Posts: 223; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
mister icloud? where did you come from all of a sudden? you fell from the icloudy sky? Take a piss, say your daily prayers to Jobs, and go to bed.
22. Guest_star (Posts: 231; Member since: 30 Dec 2011)
successful troll is successful :D I love the way that Android fans and Apple fans go at each others throat all the time, idiots...
28. a961009 (Posts: 120; Member since: 04 Aug 2011)
It is soooooo funny that he owns galaxy s2 and he said that android owners are poor kkkkkkk
You made me laugh and laugh and laugh.
Pls don't make me laugh kk
39. Whateverman (Posts: 3236; Member since: 17 May 2009)
Even if this already laggy UI ran on Dounut it would still be better then iOS. The blocks just get really boring. And apps seem to be the great equalizer, meaning once you fill you iPad with apps and music, the performance comes to a screeching halt. It becomes really slow, it lags and don't get me started on the CONSTANT force closes! That said, I still like my iPad. It's still great for web browsing and YouTube, but I can't wait for the Note 10.1 to be released.
41. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
It's nice but a little confusing
42. jpburdett (Posts: 1; Member since: 16 May 2012)
Hi there just a quick update and some good news to share - Chameleon has become a Kickstarter project - check it out here.http://kck.st/Kt62TM