Cellphones in Cleveland can be considered a “criminal tool used for inciting a riot”
0. phoneArena 08 Dec 2011, 16:10 posted on
City Council voted on Monday to add computers and cellphones to a list of items that can be classified as ‘criminal tools’ when used improperly. The Council previously attempted to ban social media outlets...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Kallistos (Posts: 24; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Essentially a pencil could be a weapon in school, and well, so could a cellphone or computer. I agree that cell phones can add in dissemination of plots of a destructive nature, but I have yet to hear of a flash mob that turns unruly, certainly ones that involve a poor little cellphone.
3. mctcm (Posts: 204; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Yet to hear of a flash mob that turns unruly?
Obviously, you are completely unaware of reality.
4. Kallistos (Posts: 24; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Obviously, you do not provide counter points.
2. mctcm (Posts: 204; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
"Those who would sacrifice freedom for safety deserve neither"
How about you bring back public shaming and get rid of welfare instead