Cellphones becoming the hottest black market contraband in prisons
0. phoneArena 31 May 2009, 03:54 posted on
One cellphone can fetch as much as $2,000 behind bars says the inspector general of the Texas Department of Criminal Justice...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Legion (Posts: 397; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
Cell jamming? So an entire community has to suffer without cell service so the goverment can save a few pennies? Nice. Hope the people that made that tech need to make a 911 call in that area.
4. Jango_Fred (Posts: 54; Member since: 17 Dec 2008)
INSIDE prison walls. Not the entire community. I'm sure a transmitter can be designed to disrupt service within a small radius. In addition, how many people do you know that live or spend frequent time with a few hundred yards of a prison?
5. yourmom07 (Posts: 66; Member since: 07 Apr 2009)
WITHIN ITS WALLS legion. attn. to detail buddy.
2. iammclovin804 (Posts: 27; Member since: 26 Feb 2009)
so thats where all of vm's customers are coming from...
3. stuntz (Posts: 178; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
kinda funny, my friends gonna be a prison gaurd, i should sell him used cellphones...