Cellphone sends and receives your calls, and lights up your smokes?
This article contains unofficial information.
1. trentsinmypants (Posts: 323; Member since: 29 Jan 2009)
This phone must be the brain child of the Tobacco Industry......LAME!!!
4. VSS_55 (Posts: 43; Member since: 05 Jul 2009)
YES, the tobacco industry knows how popular cell phones are with kids so its actually a marketing ploy! since joe camel was forced off the air... I'd much prefer the nokia from transformers that (if it could) actually transforms...
8. behold--me (Posts: 650; Member since: 22 Jun 2009)
its simple advertizin. duh and u make a good point
5. ellistiu911 (Posts: 30; Member since: 18 Jul 2009)
Well looks dangerous it might burn down our house
6. MTLance (unregistered)
Uh what happen if you forget to shut the shutter? Do you get burning effects? I know the iPhone 3GS gives iBurn effects after intensive use on it because I actually have one.
7. behold--me (Posts: 650; Member since: 22 Jun 2009)
ok that is desperate for a new innovative tech. and buy a lighter if u wanna smoke. i hate cigs n this is gonna just bring more $$$ into their business. crap.