Cellphone radiation is bad for spinach
0. phoneArena 10 Oct 2012, 19:24 posted on
A study performed in India seems to indicate that the electromagnetic waves emitted by cell phones have harmful effects on plants...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. meowcenary (Posts: 187; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Just many people are in destitute in India? Any amount of radiation would cause some cellular damage with time. Try investing that research grant on something for the people, like maybe high yield food products. Oh...wait that would mean that their food would be GMO, just the way our forerunners did it during the neolithic revolution, minus a lab.
2. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3207; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
You don't know shiz about India so don't talk like you own her.
O wait, what's that? Did you just purr??
8. Mohamed_Abdulkareem (Posts: 45; Member since: 15 May 2012)
btw, many (if not most ) scientists in American labs and universities are indian,pakistani,chinese,and arabian oriented.
3. Cyan3boN (Posts: 438; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
informative. didnt know that. But what can i do cellphones are here to stay :(
5. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
One thing seems sure - the publicity on levels of radiation is critically low, even among manufacturers.
For example, the fact that galaxy s phones have up to FIVE TIMES lower less SAR levels than the iPhone was never even emphasized by Samsung which is beyond Crazy.
7. SonyXperiaNexus (Posts: 374; Member since: 01 Oct 2012)
soooo.... i guess we should stop using cellphones, huh?
6. SonyXperiaNexus (Posts: 374; Member since: 01 Oct 2012)
Good thing only humans are gonna be using them so the plants dont have anything to worry about. popeye isnt gonna be too happy about this though, brutus will probably use it against him.