Caution: This is a rather violent iPad-Surface ad parody!
0. phoneArena posted on 07 Nov 2012, 02:57
Violence seems to be everywhere these days - on TV, in books, video games, etc. Actually, the ads that we're so fed up with have managed to stay somewhat violence-free compared to the other content that we consume on daily basis...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Topcat488 posted on 07 Nov 2012, 03:00 19 0
That was HARD Microsoft... hehehe hahahaha on Apple.
5. eisenbricher posted on 07 Nov 2012, 03:26 2 6
I'd love to call Surface as 'Ballmer tab' and iPad as 'Steve Jobs tab', from this ad parody. Crazy Steve smashing poor steve xD
6. PhenomFaz posted on 07 Nov 2012, 03:40 7 1
well that was...violent! Hope Apple doesn't sue or apply for an ESRB rating for the ad :) whiney Apple
8. gallitoking posted on 07 Nov 2012, 08:00 0 8
well the choice of music for the Surface was not of my taste, and second I doubt that tablet being as thick as it is it would slice anything let alone a hand.. poor taste
11. chaoticrazor posted on 07 Nov 2012, 12:08 3 0
bet if it was the other way round you would be cheering
get a sense of humour troll
12. BREvenson posted on 07 Nov 2012, 12:33 1 0
Not so funny when it's your favorite company, is it?
9. McLaren posted on 07 Nov 2012, 08:07 4 0
Yeah!Crush the thing.Crush it Crush it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!