Caution: This is a rather violent iPad-Surface ad parody!
0. phoneArena 07 Nov 2012, 02:57 posted on
Violence seems to be everywhere these days - on TV, in books, video games, etc. Actually, the ads that we're so fed up with have managed to stay somewhat violence-free compared to the other content that we consume on daily basis...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Topcat488 (Posts: 1391; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
That was HARD Microsoft... hehehe hahahaha on Apple.
5. eisenbricher (Posts: 973; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
I'd love to call Surface as 'Ballmer tab' and iPad as 'Steve Jobs tab', from this ad parody. Crazy Steve smashing poor steve xD
6. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1235; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
well that was...violent! Hope Apple doesn't sue or apply for an ESRB rating for the ad :) whiney Apple
3. Savage (unregistered)
4. melvineus (Posts: 17; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
this video make sense than the original one
7. mydi.maus (unregistered)
hahaha,that was a cool ad.
8. gallitoking (Posts: 4718; Member since: 17 May 2011)
well the choice of music for the Surface was not of my taste, and second I doubt that tablet being as thick as it is it would slice anything let alone a hand.. poor taste
11. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
bet if it was the other way round you would be cheering
get a sense of humour troll
12. BREvenson (Posts: 240; Member since: 17 May 2012)
Not so funny when it's your favorite company, is it?
9. McLaren (unregistered)
Yeah!Crush the thing.Crush it Crush it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!