Caution: This is a rather violent iPad-Surface ad parody!
But not this one. Whether due to the fact that it's fan-made, or some other reason, this is one of the most violent "advertisements" we've seen. Basically, it all starts with the innocent, white iPad playing its favorite piano melody, when, all of a sudden, it's joined by the Microsoft Surface, and that's when the music changes from sweet piano to dubstep - you know, the one from the Surface ad. What happens then? Oh, we wouldn't want to spoil the surprise for you, but we guarantee that it's quite unexpected, and even a bit gory.
1. Topcat488 (Posts: 1182; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
That was HARD Microsoft... hehehe hahahaha on Apple.
5. eisenbricher (Posts: 972; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
I'd love to call Surface as 'Ballmer tab' and iPad as 'Steve Jobs tab', from this ad parody. Crazy Steve smashing poor steve xD
6. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1126; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
well that was...violent! Hope Apple doesn't sue or apply for an ESRB rating for the ad :) whiney Apple
3. Savage (unregistered)
4. melvineus (Posts: 17; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
this video make sense than the original one
7. mydi.maus (unregistered)
hahaha,that was a cool ad.
8. gallitoking (Posts: 4700; Member since: 17 May 2011)
well the choice of music for the Surface was not of my taste, and second I doubt that tablet being as thick as it is it would slice anything let alone a hand.. poor taste
11. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
bet if it was the other way round you would be cheering
get a sense of humour troll
12. BREvenson (Posts: 227; Member since: 17 May 2012)
Not so funny when it's your favorite company, is it?
9. McLaren (unregistered)
Yeah!Crush the thing.Crush it Crush it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!