'Cause of Death' short movie explores the horrors of iOS 7
0. phoneArena 31 Oct 2013, 10:27 posted on
Apple has proudly announced that more than 200 million users updated to its newest iOS 7 in just 5 days, but ask some of those users and you’d find a lot of frustration…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
14. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 5390; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
I'm pretty sure Android has way more problems than this exaggerated parody clip does.
17. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 869; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
So what your saying is Android has more problems than running out of battery when someone is trying to brutally murder you?..
39. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 5390; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
What I am saying is that android has many more problems than some of you care to admit.
42. DAMONORIBELLO (Posts: 104; Member since: 18 Mar 2012)
Being an Android user for 3 years now, I can honestly say that I rarely have problems. I have had a Motorola Droid Bionic, HTC DNA, Samsung GS3. My favorite being the HTC DNA but all of them were great phones. One thing that may set me apart from the other people in this world....I don't drop my phone. I also don't bring it into the bathroom with me when I am showering. I am super safe with my phones and maybe that is why I have such good luck with them 99.9% always working the way they should. Never has an Android update seriously messed up my battery life nor cause a STOCK Android app to not work (pssst....iMessaging).
19. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
You get so hurt and defensive easily. :D
24. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4537; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
This all has some truth behind it. Yes it was a bit bugged out but their underlying point was VERY clear.
iOS 7 is not Apple's pinnacle in OS development.
How many updates have there been for iOS 7 already? 3? lol
29. sniper1087 (Posts: 428; Member since: 31 Dec 2011)
Well i think a bigger bug was on android 4.3 when it came out and the nexus 4 updated, and people could get any cellular service working whatsoever, and google even said it was a bug and they will fix it in a near future, but indeed I think that is a bigger problem.
31. tedkord (Posts: 6260; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
I didn't hear about that bug. My son has a nexus 4, and didn't lose any connectivity with the latest update.
37. MrsPotatoHead (banned) (Posts: 48; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
You right, that aint funny. Thats exactly what my phone be doing and one of these days I'm gonna be one of them innocence victims.
3. nexusdude (Posts: 151; Member since: 22 Aug 2013)
The sad thing is that this could actually happen.
5. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 869; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
There's also a possibility that Jessica Alba and Shakira would want to have a threesome with and the chances of that happening are about the same as the scenarios above.
26. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 869; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
Then you are now my sworn enemy lol
32. tedkord (Posts: 6260; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
But then Madonna showed up and tried to join in, and ruined the whole thing. Yuck.
40. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4537; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Well I can dig it if it was Madonna from the 80's. Madonna now would just give me limp d*ck. lol
Jessica Alba & Shakira would never forgive me.
41. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4537; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
I am sorry but those are 2 of my FAVORITE women. Definitely in my bucket list. lol
+1 for the GREAT taste!!!
6. iyngr (Posts: 67; Member since: 14 Jul 2013)
That was Awesome and was sure the killer was Steve Jobs..
16. iGeek (Posts: 171; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
Lol I saw that coming ... When he killed the girl in the car it looked like steve
7. GrapeEyes (Posts: 248; Member since: 01 Sep 2013)
Warning 18 +
not for kids
look at your own risk
not for people with mental health problems
8. _PHug_ (Posts: 407; Member since: 11 Oct 2011)
I like the part when the chick says "save your self" and the dude leaves her.
13. cezarepc (Posts: 638; Member since: 23 Nov 2012)
Someone should have made a similar clip when MS released Vista.
15. harigrg33 (Posts: 175; Member since: 20 May 2013)
I think tge vid3o is nade by nokia+samsung lol
18. iGeek (Posts: 171; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
I think this true ... I'm a die-hard Apple fan, If you guys know from my comments but Apple is now boring than ever . Every event is a re-run of the other nothing fancy. I'm will still carry an iPhone due to its stability and apps but this year I think its the right time to get a droid which will be either the Note 3 , the G2 or Nexus 5 ;)
20. joaolx (Posts: 364; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
"...explores the horrors of iOS7." Stupid title, sure they used an iPhone with iOS 7 but the video explores the problems that every smartphone has and not just iOS.
30. Sondae (Posts: 217; Member since: 02 Jan 2013)
creepy and disturbing video still it might happen in real life.
33. kabhijeet.16 (Posts: 698; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
LOL.. Very funny.. but kinda very harsh on iOS.. Its not that bad....
45. MyJobSux (Posts: 83; Member since: 01 Apr 2012)
I prefer Android over iOS any day but i thought the video sucked. Way to violent, I think a child could have come up with a better way to point out the flaws of iOS than this. It was lazy and obviously lacked anything other than a mind poised in a drunken stupor or waisted on drugs. Dont quite your day job, well, might be hard to quite doing nothing, doubth the author has much capacity for being a contributing factor to society...
Yes its harsh, I dont really mean it, but im just saying, its how bad I think the video was.