Catch the pigeon! Here are the best and worst Flappy Bird clones
0. phoneArena 05 Feb 2014, 08:17 posted on
The only thing more amazing than Flappy Bird's sudden skyrocketing to success is how little time it took for other developers to try and cash-in on its formula. Not weeks – literally days after the buzz started! It's only February 4, and the amount of Flappy Clones on Android and iOS is staggering. We've rounded up some of the best and worst examples of flattery by imitation...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. chocowii (Posts: 68; Member since: 30 Jan 2014)
7 more reasons to be pissed off with the gameplay.
2. shuaibhere (Posts: 684; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
PA...you're recommending flappy bird HD...it is s**t compared to Flappy bird...Flappy bird 10X better...
3. PapaSmurf (Posts: 5775; Member since: 14 May 2012)
2-4 look like flappy bird on crack. Still finding it impossible to beat my high score of 66. I almost threw my phone against the wall yesterday. :/
4. naveenstuns (Posts: 152; Member since: 19 Feb 2012)
WHAT?? I cant even get past my high score of 6
7. PapaSmurf (Posts: 5775; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Lol don't worry you'll get better. I couldn't make it past four for two days, but after I found out how to time the jumps properly, I was averaging over 20 a game and finally hit 66.
10. PapaSmurf (Posts: 5775; Member since: 14 May 2012)
-Taken with my Moto X
12. XperiaFanZone (Posts: 722; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
68 for me and I can't seem to beat it.
6. noim1 (Posts: 277; Member since: 15 May 2012)
I wanted to throw my phone against the wall after playing this stupid game !!! Insanely Hard & stupid..
8. RandomUsername (Posts: 120; Member since: 29 Oct 2013)
I wonder why this is so popular... I tried it once but immediately uninstalled it again.
9. PapaSmurf (Posts: 5775; Member since: 14 May 2012)
It's addicting. You keep hitting the replay button hoping you'll eventually beat your high score. Also, the way the bird falls when you hit a pipe is hilarious lol.
11. phoneman09 (Posts: 11; Member since: 23 Mar 2012)
This game is awesome and yet very addictive. I have played it quite a few times, and my high score is 145!
14. pookiewood (Posts: 460; Member since: 05 Mar 2012)
The absolute best? Mario in a Frogsuit underwater!
16. downphoenix (Posts: 2134; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
What's funny about this is, I bet every one of these are a better game than Flappy Bird.
19. simonz1 (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
I have made one beautiful Flappy-Bird replica. I have made the principe all the same, hard to play with game-center. The one thing i have done different is to focus on the design, and make it easy to look at, with harmonic colors and nice sprites.
Please check it out, regards//
FlyFlyBirdySaga @ App-Store
20. yetidengames (Posts: 1; Member since: )
Hi everyone! So, as you may have noticed, none of the various clones (with the possible exception of a fish-related app that shall go unnamed) match up to the original. Why, you ask? Physics.
Flipping Bird does physics right. Plus, it's funny. And it, like, really feels your rage, bro.
Check it out now for iPod and iPhone, and let the revolution begin.
21. lukas-33 (Posts: 1; Member since: )
The best flappy bird clone i have found is “Flutter Bird – Fly with me” (for iphone/iPod touch only). The two game modes each with different difficulty grades have convinced me.
App link: tunes.apple.com/de/app/flutter-bird-fly-with-me/id826810799?mt=8
22. vibrazy (Posts: 1; Member since: )
Can you let me know what you think of my Flappy Bird Clone - Tap The Poo #tapthepoo
Any feedback will be welcomed.