Casio enters the tough tablet game with rugged Android ICS 10-inchers
0. phoneArena posted on 27 Jul 2012, 09:06
The company adds a certain twist to the rules, though, as its Casio V-T500-GE and V-T500-E are more rugged than usual, with an IPR 54 rating, meaning they won't break if you drop them from about a three feet height, and won't stop functioning if they get splashed with water or operated in dusty environments...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. MalakiMills posted on 27 Jul 2012, 09:13 1
Could be cool, if they can keep it relatively thin while making it tough as nails.
2. nofear posted on 27 Jul 2012, 10:14 2
Android device will put Apple into dust. The whole world start to produce Android, but not iOS device, Why?
10. TheLibertine posted on 27 Jul 2012, 14:17 0
Maybe cause it is Apple alone that holds the giant iOS marketshare, while the reason why over 20 manufacturers use Android is it open source nature...? :/
3. pooked posted on 27 Jul 2012, 10:22 2
yes i agree, water proof is the sweetest. And maybe a more powerful processor i mean seriously dual core is so 2011, dont you guys agree?
5. kamil posted on 27 Jul 2012, 11:04 2
now I can take some fine pics of babes ass in the water :P
6. hung2900 posted on 27 Jul 2012, 11:30 0
It has TI OMAP 4460 so can it be updated to 4.1 easily?
7. whothisperson posted on 27 Jul 2012, 12:39 1
The back looks cool. It can also double as a portable table!
9. JC557 posted on 27 Jul 2012, 14:00 0
To be honest I'm surprised that it took this long considering Casio is known to put out these type of mil-spec products. Panasonic will probably wait for Windows 8 or RT to put out their own mil-spec tablet.
11. Pulseman posted on 29 Jul 2012, 12:00 0
now if only this thing was waterproof instead of splashproof, i wanna play my Sonic CD underwater
I'm not kidding, for some strange reason that seems awesome to me