Casio G'zOne Commando is flaunting a $19.99 on-contract price through Wirefly
0. phoneArena posted on 08 May 2011, 10:25
Interestingly enough, both new and existing customers with upgrades can snatch up the rugged smartphone for a mere $19.99 with your signature on a 2-year contract! Taking a quick peek as to what Verizon is asking for...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ryq (unregistered) posted on 08 May 2011, 10:35 0 4
how many cellphone maker come out with this type of phone and all flop.
3. ssjassassin posted on 08 May 2011, 12:14 0 0
The real question is how many people need a phone like this? Just because they dont sell one million units does not make the device a failure. This will stand up to much more than the iPhone does and it sells more units than any other single unit per production cycle. The fact of the matter is it is for a specific customer and they sell enough to make money and continue to make phones like this.
2. AAABall posted on 08 May 2011, 11:46 0 0
I'd like to see a good review of this phone. Saw on in the Verizon store and had a good first impression. .
4. ssjassassin posted on 08 May 2011, 12:15 0 0
Yeah my feelings as well. Seems like a solid phone. They dont seem to be putting any resources behind it for marketing yet though. So reviews may be slow to come.
5. snowgator posted on 08 May 2011, 14:20 0 0
I played with it for about an hour at a Verizon store, and it is a good, not great, device. The UI is actually kinda neat, and the Apps are really unique. But, I found there to be a little lag, and an impression of having to execute a lot of commands twice. By the way, CNET already has a review on it. They are complimentary, but warn to know it's limitations.
6. snowgator posted on 08 May 2011, 14:23 0 0
Sorry, did not paste right. try this one.
10. gzonelover (unregistered) posted on 18 May 2011, 13:30 0 0
Hey where do you get this for 19.99? no link?????
11. DarkMac (unregistered) posted on 06 Jun 2011, 14:20 0 0