Casio G-Shock watch brings iPhone connectivity to your wrist
0. phoneArena 05 Dec 2012, 21:28 posted on
For some people, the cellphone has replaced the simple wristwatch, this G-Shock will connect with your iPhone...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 7188; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
A watch that syncs up with the iPhone? Shut up and take my money.
7. joey_sfb (Posts: 4453; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
What the problem of taking the phone out from the pocket. iPhone is such small phone with a tiny screen. Besides i am sure you want to reply to a twitter or sms still end up taking out the phone.
8. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
You should probably wait for something more like the Sony Smartwatch for iOS. That would be a lot better than this thing.
2. wendygarett (unregistered)
Take my money Casio :)
3. Cyan3boN (Posts: 438; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
i hope the in cell battery stands its time, because i dont wanna wear any of those motoactv watches and look like a complete nerd. a bluetooth watch from a reputed manufacturer is kinda cool.
5. plgladio (Posts: 314; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
For your kind information Motoactv is not just watch, its athlete watch. Casio can't do what it does.
Also it syncs with Mobile phones too & lot more.
4. mydi.maus (unregistered)
doesnt come close to sonys smartwatch.
6. plgladio (Posts: 314; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
How about your watch battery life, I've Motoactv and it survives a full day with songs and run data with GPS.
9. megan23247 (Posts: 7; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
Oh I love my G shock watches! The color choices suck but its a resonable price for the features it offers IMO!