Cases for the Motorola XOOM begin to arrive at Sprint stores - indicating the inevitable
0. phoneArena posted on 11 Apr 2011, 20:52
It seems that some Sprint stores nationwide are beginning to receive shipments on cases for the Motorola XOOM. In fact, one individual managed to snap a photo of the would be case that’s expected to protect the premium tablet...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. skymitch89 posted on 11 Apr 2011, 22:53 0 0
How are we to know that these are actually from Sprint? There is nothing on the computer screen and nothing on the case/plastic wrap.
3. techie222 (unregistered) posted on 11 Apr 2011, 23:17 0 0
I am an employee of sprint and will verify that these are in fact picture from one of our stores. Very exciting for us!
6. Droid_X_Doug posted on 12 Apr 2011, 02:25 0 0
But when? Surely you should know if you are getting accessories for the Xoom?
7. derp (unregistered) posted on 12 Apr 2011, 14:52 0 0
even sprint seems less than excited about the launch of this failure.