Cases for Samsung Galaxy S IV spotted at CeBIT
0. phoneArena 06 Mar 2013, 21:09 posted on
Over in Germany at CeBIT 2013, some cases were discovered for the Samsung Galaxy S IV and a side-by-side comparison of a case for the Samsung Galaxy S III and one said to be for the new flagship Android smartphone shows the change in design from the wide rounded corners to the more squared off ones on the Samsung Galaxy S IV...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
10. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6736; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
I blame the sorry ifans on this site
16. Commentator (Posts: 2494; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Probably all the Sony fans to be honest. There's a lot more of them here and are far more hateful.
47. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6736; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Im a sony fan but u dont see me talkn trash on other android handsets.
49. shuaibhere (Posts: 1676; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
It's actually one sony fan...
XPERIA KNIGHT..who spoils the image other sony fans...
18. ama3654 (Posts: 249; Member since: 27 Nov 2012)
Gosh! Nokia fans are brutal too, just hold on tight, we won't let them rock the boat
22. SamsungFan (Posts: 201; Member since: 16 Apr 2012)
It's not isheeps or sony fans . Its Nökia TROLLS
36. clark (Posts: 51; Member since: 23 Feb 2013)
Samsung fans are all over the world while the others (nokia etc) pfftt they're just few. Being haters will pur them into shame always.
51. evarod48 (Posts: 148; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
we can see which fanbase is responsible for the hate based on the number of dislikes on each comment referencing the particular group.
iphone fans: 3
sony fans: 4
Nokia fans: 6
34. MrJerry (Posts: 398; Member since: 05 Oct 2012)
Actually if this is true, sammy did a good job
GS4 with 0.2" bigger screen than GS3 but almost same phone size(Little bit shorter and wider than GS3)
And the tickness indicates that we may see more bettery capacity 2600 mhA
43. RiseAgainst94 (Posts: 281; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
Samsung needs to work on their designs though. Im not a fan of the plastic (doesn't look or feel premium) and the design elements add up to a pretty "meh" looking device.I do not want to have to buy a case for my phone, I'd rather see it the way it was designed.
Anyway, the SIV will be another dominant entry in the Galaxy line and I sense software and hardware improvements across the board.
2. quakan (Posts: 1223; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
Can the 14th hurry up and come!? I swear I get like a kid in a candy store when a hot new product is soon to be unveiled lol.
4. darkkjedii (Posts: 12624; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Sounds like you need a woman. Go on a date, or something dude.
13. quakan (Posts: 1223; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
I was over-exaggerating dude, a lot actually. Just relax. I do like hearing/reading about new up-and-coming products though. This is a tech site, you know.
17. ama3654 (Posts: 249; Member since: 27 Nov 2012)
Perhaps you are the one who needs to find a date, whining about every little bit of thing around, don't ruin the week for people anticipating Samsung Galaxy S IV.
23. darkkjedii (Posts: 12624; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Whining about every little bit of thing around? Anticipate re writing your comment. Quakan see comment #4. It was a joke...laugh.
25. quakan (Posts: 1223; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
smirks, chuckles, sniffs, chuckles, begins to crack, slight laughter, laughing out loud, rolling on the floor laughing, wiping tears, gets back in chair, types this message.
I haven't laughed like that in ages. Thank you, darkkjedii...may the force be with you.
44. darkkjedii (Posts: 12624; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Hush please. That you're a joke line is as old as dirt dude. You're a joke you're a joke you're a joke. Ok I'm crying now.
12. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6736; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Lets hope the weather wont cancelled this conference
3. taz89 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 03 May 2011)
if real am glad its pretty much similar size to the s3 but with a bigger screen but i think they may be fake
6. imkyle (Posts: 1023; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
Same camera and speaker placement. Kinda of a bummer.
21. ama3654 (Posts: 249; Member since: 27 Nov 2012)
What, you want the camera at the bottom?, the speaker at the back is much better when holding the phone and watching video or playing a game, when I had my iPhone it was a nightmare, I keep blocking the speaker all the time. Let's just hope its not protruding
7. supersammyfans (Posts: 25; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
With the release of Samsung SIV, all those crappy Nexus 4, LG Optimus Pro G, Xperia Z, HTC One, iPhone 5, Lumia 920, BlackBerry Z10 and Motorolla will straight head to the rubbish bin. Horray for Sammy, long live sammy!!!!!
14. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8922; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Nexus 4 isn't crappy. For it's price, its one hell or a deal. The S4 Pro is now considered "old" but still makes the phone fly because of vanilla Android.
26. half_21 (Posts: 44; Member since: 16 Nov 2012)
Actually the price isn't that great at all..its cheap at the google play store but on other places it cost as much as the s3..
9. nasznjoka (Posts: 360; Member since: 05 Oct 2012)
Yeah this is a smartphone all others are high ends but lacka smart features to differentiate them from feature phones
11. jeroome86 (Posts: 61; Member since: 12 Apr 2012)
Starting to look like a HTC One for me. Know for sure next week.
15. nhojekim5592 (Posts: 1; Member since: 10 Sep 2012)
@ 1:40 when she was showing the top part of the case. It's like the S4 is going to have a stylus….Or I might be wrong...
20. Commentator (Posts: 2494; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
I think that's just the headphone-hole.
24. MartianMe (unregistered)
Oh hellz no ..I thought it was supposed be thinner .
design wise i think samsung is moving backwards.
27. RohanM (Posts: 134; Member since: 15 Jan 2013)
With having so many issues to sgs3 i am starting to hate my own sgs3.. so became a sammy hater.. issues like, sudden death, heating, poor multitasking...and so on..
sammy u disappointed me... typing from my sgs3........
next time will go for sony or htc (nokia only if they come up with droid) :)
29. MachDaddy (Posts: 33; Member since: 06 Mar 2013)
Strange. That shape reminds me of LG Optimus G...and new Optimus G Pro reminds me of Note II. I think LG got the better of the deal here!
Obviously I'm excited to see S4, but personally I think the Optimus G Pro is going to be every bit as good and have the extra 0.5 inch display going for it. S4 will have the bigger advertising budget and loyal followers, so will likely destroy Optimus G Pro in sales, but I'm excited to see a comparo at least.
Not that jazzed by the potential shape of S4 according to cases, but I'm sure the end product will wow as long as it doesn't have AMOLED display.
30. sthashilan07 (Posts: 11; Member since: 21 Nov 2012)
the case's size seems to be much alike...
31. aaron12345 (Posts: 15; Member since: 29 Jun 2012)
My Galaxy SIII already has smart rotation?????
32. RohanM (Posts: 134; Member since: 15 Jan 2013)
also we will get eye scroll for our sIII in next 4.2 update.......
37. Luisit0 (Posts: 73; Member since: 18 Feb 2013)
If the S4 looks like that, I might look into it! I always hated how curved the S3 is, for my liking it's awefull... I always loved the Infuse 4G and S2 because of their square design and the bottom back of both phones having some kind of bump where the speaker and antennas where. Also on the Droid Razr, which had a similar bump but at the top back. Point is, I like the square design better. I did an exception with my One X because its just beautiful all around. But, let's say, the Xperia Z. All glass, square design. Kinda gives me the feel of looking at a Sony Bravia TV, lol! Plus all glass, beautiful! And since I take great care of my phones, it's ok if it's all glass. But yeah, thats my liking towards phones. To each their own!
40. Taters (Posts: 3598; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Looks too wide and thick if this case is accurate. I am also not a fan of a square design for such a large handset. The GS3 worked because it was curved, otherwise it would be too large for me.
If it ends up like this I might just stick with the Nexus 4.
41. emadshiny (Posts: 1142; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
this one looks way better than S3 as far as it seems more close to S2.
48. evarod48 (Posts: 148; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
If verizon gets both the (rumored) Lumia 928 and the S4, which should I snag?
50. akki20892 (Posts: 3653; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
if your are Android users than go to sony or htc guys.........World is changing not "GALAXY"........!!!
53. JunitoNH (Posts: 985; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
Just another ugly plastic phone, like the S3.