Case manufacturer and on-line retailer both slip, reveal pictures of the Nokia Lumia 929
0. phoneArena 23 Dec 2013, 05:17 posted on
The last time that we saw the Nokia Lumia 929, there was speculation that the device was going to be called the Nokia Icon and would launch on January 16th. Before that, one of our loyal readers had sent us pictures of the device that he had purchased in Mexico. We still have not had an official announcement from Nokia and Verizon regarding the phone that many are calling Nokia's next flagship model...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Too bad it's only available in the US, because the Lumia 1520 is too big and this is the right phone for everyone.
2. rav405 (Posts: 42; Member since: 14 Dec 2010)
there will always be an international version...
10. g2a5b0e (Posts: 2568; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Nothing I hate more than when someone feels the need to speak for everyone. It may be the right phone for you, but keep your generalizations out of it.
3. ihavenoname (Posts: 1505; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
Aside OS, which is question of taste and preferance, this is stunning phone. I'm still not fan of WP, but I might think differently after year of two, if it still exists then. I just hope that Microsoft is not going to screw Nokia hardware in the future.
4. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2814; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
This is the phone that most wants.
5. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5922; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Until the other toy manufacturers release (and start leaking about) the toys they are going to have in 2014. The L929s time came and went before it was even released.
Just one more example of how carrier exclusives are Nokia-soft's biggest FAIL.
9. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3561; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
Ok, I have to agree with you about the carrier exclusives.. I mean they could at least be temporary.. A version of the 1520, and 929, should be at least on the three largest carriers here in the US, and should be available worldwide.. I believe this would help out with adoption much more..