Case-Mate unveils BlackBerry Z10 case lineup
Case-Mate will deliver everything from premium cases like the $80 Crafted Rosewood and Crafted Zebrawood to the $35 Tough Classic and $30 Barely There.
You can also get a Refined Brush Aluminum case and a Black Signature Flip, each for $50.
You can check out the BlackBerry Z10 cases by Case-Mate right below.
BlackBerry Z10 cases by Case-Mate
1. thunderbolt (Posts: 76; Member since: 10 Jan 2013)
looking at this wonder why everyone talks about how thin the phone should be
11. tusshharish (Posts: 341; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
do you what ??? bb is going on apple's way
3. Diego! (Posts: 505; Member since: 15 Jun 2009)
Oh Oh... It looks "too iPhone-ney". Apple suing in 3, 2, 1...
7. Aeires (unregistered)
Only thing they are missing is a big round hole in the back so you can see the company logo. Can't cover that up, far too important. ;-)
4. e.wvu (unregistered)
This article is messed up in every direction.
6. Zarak (Posts: 23; Member since: 21 May 2012)
Only 5 and 6 are BB's... All other cases are iPhone 5's.
8. MartyK (Posts: 711; Member since: 11 Apr 2012)
Very nice casing, I wonder would the Brush Aluminum case effect the signal or the GPS?
9. toiletcleaner (Posts: 187; Member since: 10 Oct 2012)
is look like they just change the logo on the back,( iphone )
10. cripton805 (Posts: 920; Member since: 18 Mar 2012)
Either way, I like em. They look classy and fit the business appeal.