Case-Mate claims "inside-resources" in saying Apple will launch iPhone 5 and 4S next month
0. phoneArena 15 Sep 2011, 14:55 posted on
Case-Mate has put up a section on its web site for the upcoming Apple iPhone 5; on the page, the company cites "inside-resources" in calling for Apple to launch both the Apple iPhone 5 and the Apple iPhone 4S which will have the same form-factor as the current iPhone...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
19. NeXoS (Posts: 278; Member since: 03 May 2011)
Apple needs case manufacturers to make cases at launch, because otherwise, their antennas won't work!
21. quakan (Posts: 1176; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
marketing scheme from case-mate so that when the iPhone 5 drops people will rush to their site...i've also been seeing a lot of ads from them on youtube and many other sites recently.
2. darth8ball (Posts: 519; Member since: 02 Aug 2011)
Ok so why would the case designer need to know the processor capabilities to design the case, wouldn't they just need to know size button location and button size?
secondly reading the article it sounds as if the i4S has a dual core but not the i5
3. tech-head (Posts: 132; Member since: 02 Sep 2011)
i4S : Same Design. Dual Core CPU.
iP5 : 4 to 4.5in Screen
Up resolution to keep retina display(Or go amoled plus)
That or bye bye apple for me.
9. Leodrade (Posts: 87; Member since: 26 Aug 2011)
AMOLED PLUS is Samsung's property, so i guess with this patent war that is going on betwen Samsung and Apple, Samsung won't make the same mistake of "providing the enemy with their own supplies"
4. dcgore (unregistered)
I dont think the 4S is true. Apple will keep the iphone 4 the same way it is and lower its storage to sell it as an entry phone. Why would apple put a dual core processor and increase the cost of the phone overall.
8. ayephoner (Posts: 837; Member since: 09 Jun 2009)
if they decrease storage, and some design features (glass back to plastic) they could up the processor and camera and probably have it at about the same cost. i think this is their plan.
5. jdt (unregistered)
If you think about it apple is basically doing a Samsung move. The 4S is basically the Galaxy R or Z and the 5 is the S2.
6. iKingTrust (banned) (Posts: 716; Member since: 27 Jul 2011)
I don't know what to think. For once I am lost for thoughts.
12. darth8ball (Posts: 519; Member since: 02 Aug 2011)
That has never stopped you from posting anyway in the past.....LMFAO
7. corporateJP (Posts: 1555; Member since: 28 Nov 2009)
Please...don't state the obvious.
*hint of sarcasm*
10. andro. (Posts: 1944; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
minimum changes again...rejoice islaves your year fix is almost here
15. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
What are the radical changes android phone makers come out with?
11. Rick (unregistered)
Apple are following the same market strategy as samsung did by offering galaxy s2 and r
13. darth8ball (Posts: 519; Member since: 02 Aug 2011)
taking a popular platform and making variations to fit an even broader area of consumer is a smart strategy, Apple only has one platform so that is their only move but Sammy is going with their best foot forward and making variations to suit a wider consumer audience. BRAVO
16. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
I have a feeling Apple is going to do something really big here. Something that is completely unexpected.
I could be wrong, but that's the feeling I have. iPhone 5 will be huge!
17. darth8ball (Posts: 519; Member since: 02 Aug 2011)
I want to know.....no BS.....would you really not be praising the awesomeness of the i5 no matter what it comes out with or without?
18. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
No if it comes out and is a big fail then I won't. It hasn't happened yet. On top of that what I really like is iOS. That's what really revolutionized smartphones. It's not the design or hardware.
20. taz89 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 03 May 2011)
i hope iphone 5 is something big and surpasses all these dual core android phone so it i have a reason to get it but if it only matches these new android phone then il be happy with my s2 and ip4 with ios5 when released...it probably wont surpass the androids phone hopefully i am proven wrong.