Carphone Warehouse has the Samsung Galaxy S3 listed in white and blue in its inventory
1. dcgore (Posts: 225; Member since: 24 Feb 2012)
Any chance US carriers have units in some warehouse too?
8. solidsnakeduds013 (Posts: 218; Member since: 20 Oct 2010)
T-Mobile better stock up on the s3 as we speak
2. PimpStrong (Posts: 310; Member since: 25 Jul 2011)
I'd definitely be picking up a white one this time around. The carriers need to stop acting like a white phone is something special and release both or all colors at the same time.
19. andro. (Posts: 1997; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
agreed the 'awe' of a white iphone 4 in recent times was nothing short of ridiculous!
3. Diego! (Posts: 551; Member since: 15 Jun 2009)
I hope they have a mixed version with both blue and white :D
5. danwatson (Posts: 117; Member since: 03 Jan 2012)
That explains the colors on the invite. I wonder if it is made of a liquid based material due to the invite looking like pools of liquid in blue and white. Interesting.
6. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
How can you explain "liquid based material" ?
For me it looks like a ceramic.
10. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Have you seen porno films with water-based lubricants? :D
17. GuiltyBystander (Posts: 199; Member since: 05 Mar 2012)
Watching porn is good for the health. :)
26. Saamic (Posts: 119; Member since: 20 Feb 2012)
Same here I miss the days of multicolored phones. Now they're usually just bland black or white.
Thanks for the selections Samsung =D
11. dcgore (Posts: 225; Member since: 24 Feb 2012)
Wait, so it's not coming in rainbow color...psst!
13. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
You can see Apple logo in the rainbow colour. LOL! :D
12. ananya22 (Posts: 93; Member since: 23 Apr 2012)
yeahhh. i'll pick up blue. it will be eyecatching.
16. GuiltyBystander (Posts: 199; Member since: 05 Mar 2012)
I use mostly dark wallpapers so i'm buying the black one.
18. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
I'm also interested in black or maybe white.
20. Diego! (Posts: 551; Member since: 15 Jun 2009)
Is there a black one? Because there are only listed the blue one and white version of SGS 3.
21. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Black should be also, it is classic.
22. PimpStrong (Posts: 310; Member since: 25 Jul 2011)
Black is a more professional color so I'm sure Samsung won't all their buyers look hipsterish.
23. parkwaydr (Posts: 572; Member since: 07 Sep 2011)
Wheres Remix? I figured he would have been the first to jump on this with how he has been begging for blue!!!!!
24. shadowcell (Posts: 300; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
You know, there's a high possibility the US version of the Samsung Galaxy III will have an S4 SoC right?
Not complaining or anything but it would be nice to at least have a US phone with a quad core CPU this year. *stares grimly at HTC*
25. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
I'll take the blue one thanks.
27. Bluedroid (Posts: 57; Member since: 12 Sep 2011)
The blue color is actually so deep that it's almost black. You can only see a blue tint under specific lighting there... Sourcehttp://www.gsmarena.com/samsun
28. Altair (Posts: 367; Member since: 02 Feb 2012)
Another example of Samsung riding with other ideas.
"Samsung the cloning company" hurray hurray hurray!
29. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
About what "cloning" you are talking about?
30. hassansalam (Posts: 5; Member since: 27 May 2012)
Brand new unlocked original Samsung Galaxy S3 cost $400usd
Contact for Prices::::
SKYPE Call & Chat : hassan.inc1
BBM CHAT 24HRS: 275DD6E1
call Hotlink 24hours : +60166925182
SMS : 60166925182
Shipping Method: DHL & FedEX and UPS
Delivery Time: 2-3days delievr to your doorstep all over the world.