Carmageddon arriving on iOS, will be free for a day
0. phoneArena 04 Jun 2012, 09:18 posted on
Carmageddon is a revolutionary and weird car game that came with revolutionary graphics and physics for its time, but also got a lot of people angry and even the Pope himself…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. -box- (Posts: 3984; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
I loved that game. Hope it'll be on Android and WP soon. Would only want to play it on a tabket or Note though... Hard to line up pedestrians on a small screen! Red Eagle FTW
5. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 8385; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
It'll probably be on Android but it'll probably be a low quality app much like other apps that come over from iOS to Android.
7. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 8385; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Oh you have astounded me with your witty comeback.
2. Orpheus (Posts: 8; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
As a kid I was obsessed with this game!! So glad to see it come back.
And look at that, a violent game didn't turn me into a serial killer either...go figure.
3. Nikonmorous (Posts: 16; Member since: 16 Oct 2011)
I remember watching my dad play this game when I was just tall enough to look over the desk.
Of course, he never let me play the game... That b@stard.
4. bolaG (Posts: 468; Member since: 15 Aug 2011)
This game was EPIC! What other game rewards people for running over pregnant women lol. Its freaking so wrong that it just makes sense.
If I remmeber correctly it was a banned game back in the day?