Carmageddon arrives on iPhone, iPad, get it for free today only
0. phoneArena 17 Oct 2012, 09:24 posted on
Carmageddon, the legendary automotive pedestrian slaughter house game, has now finally arrived for iPhone and iPad…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Republican (Posts: 99; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
Awesome. A game where I get to run over poor people!!!
11. -box- (Posts: 3470; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Have it for my PC, original version (and the sequel). Hope it comes for Windows Phone and Windows RT, too.
..."I'm gonna getcha!"
2. Deadeye37 (Posts: 51; Member since: 25 Jan 2011)
I am so jealous of iPhone/iPad/iPod owners right now! This is the first thing to make me actually jealous of Apple owners.
This is one of my favorite PC games of all time! I need to sit down and figure out how to get my Dos emulator for my phone to work so that I can install and play this game! Either that, or they release this on the Google Play store...
4. rishibawa (Posts: 4; Member since: 13 Jan 2010)
YEARS ago I bought this game from Spags in Shrewsbury MA on sale. I loved it and played it every day. Downloading this as we speak!
9. sudbury78 (Posts: 120; Member since: 12 Jul 2012)
that is a memory. I knew the grandson, Angus of owner spags. The family lived large back in Shrewsbury.
5. android_hitman (Posts: 571; Member since: 07 Jul 2010)
i want it for Android... aaaaaaaaaaaa
6. bucky (Posts: 1100; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
Yes! I'v been keeping an eye on This game for a while. Dling now!
7. Smart (Posts: 76; Member since: 20 Aug 2011)
downloaded......next to infinity blade (1 & 2 ) this will be the reason I will shower some love on my office iphone........
cant wait to get it on my s3...
8. TheDarkKnight (banned) (Posts: 88; Member since: 12 Oct 2012)
Haha droid users!!! U see why ios is superior!!!
12. -box- (Posts: 3470; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Yeah, playing a game that needs a good size screen is a great idea on a phone with a long, narrow, short screen. ipad is probably ok though
13. Seymur (unregistered)
iPad is too big
14. buccob (Posts: 734; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
In android you can have N64 and Play Station emulators and this game is available since forever...
Try that in iOS...
10. sudbury78 (Posts: 120; Member since: 12 Jul 2012)
Even game companies know to put it on IOS first. Duh.
15. rizevnarastek (Posts: 300; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
Coming to Android as well ...says so on the end credits ;)
16. soldiernation (Posts: 31; Member since: 09 Sep 2012)
I downloaded the game. It's the first time I've ever played it. And I don't like it.
17. rizevnarastek (Posts: 300; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
How can one not like mindless killing, car ramming and obsolete grafics? Hahahaha... The game is great dude! xD