Carmageddon arrives on iPhone, iPad, get it for free today only
Carmageddon launched in the 90s for PC and Mac and you might remember that for its extreme violence it was banned in various countries. It’s the same game, but ported neatly with convenient controls for the touch screen form factor.
You have 30 cars to unlock, 28 “dangerously deranged Opponents” and 11 environments to steer the wheel in. It’s also coming to Android soon.
1. Republican (Posts: 99; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
Awesome. A game where I get to run over poor people!!!
11. -box- (Posts: 3749; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Have it for my PC, original version (and the sequel). Hope it comes for Windows Phone and Windows RT, too.
..."I'm gonna getcha!"
2. Deadeye37 (Posts: 77; Member since: 25 Jan 2011)
I am so jealous of iPhone/iPad/iPod owners right now! This is the first thing to make me actually jealous of Apple owners.
This is one of my favorite PC games of all time! I need to sit down and figure out how to get my Dos emulator for my phone to work so that I can install and play this game! Either that, or they release this on the Google Play store...
4. rishibawa (Posts: 4; Member since: 13 Jan 2010)
YEARS ago I bought this game from Spags in Shrewsbury MA on sale. I loved it and played it every day. Downloading this as we speak!
9. sudbury78 (Posts: 129; Member since: 12 Jul 2012)
that is a memory. I knew the grandson, Angus of owner spags. The family lived large back in Shrewsbury.
5. android_hitman (Posts: 591; Member since: 07 Jul 2010)
i want it for Android... aaaaaaaaaaaa
6. bucky (Posts: 1344; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
Yes! I'v been keeping an eye on This game for a while. Dling now!
7. Smart (Posts: 76; Member since: 20 Aug 2011)
downloaded......next to infinity blade (1 & 2 ) this will be the reason I will shower some love on my office iphone........
cant wait to get it on my s3...
8. TheDarkKnight (banned) (Posts: 88; Member since: 12 Oct 2012)
Haha droid users!!! U see why ios is superior!!!
12. -box- (Posts: 3749; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Yeah, playing a game that needs a good size screen is a great idea on a phone with a long, narrow, short screen. ipad is probably ok though
13. Seymur (unregistered)
iPad is too big
14. buccob (Posts: 1370; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
In android you can have N64 and Play Station emulators and this game is available since forever...
Try that in iOS...
10. sudbury78 (Posts: 129; Member since: 12 Jul 2012)
Even game companies know to put it on IOS first. Duh.
15. rizevnarastek (Posts: 329; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
Coming to Android as well ...says so on the end credits ;)
16. soldiernation (Posts: 34; Member since: 09 Sep 2012)
I downloaded the game. It's the first time I've ever played it. And I don't like it.
17. rizevnarastek (Posts: 329; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
How can one not like mindless killing, car ramming and obsolete grafics? Hahahaha... The game is great dude! xD