Carly gets some attitude as T-Mobile revamps its marketing
0. phoneArena posted on 16 Apr 2012, 09:26
T-Mobile is gearing up for a refresh of its advertising by giving its spokesperson, Carly, a helping of attitude. In its new commercial which is set to debut soon, Carly will toss aside her trademark dress in exchange for leather and a Ducati motorcycle...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. tward291 posted on 16 Apr 2012, 09:36 5 2
i tell you thats one white girl i would bend over the counter
3. jmoita2 posted on 16 Apr 2012, 09:47 2 2
NOW she looks hot...
i would bend over the bike!!!
12. GALAXY-S posted on 16 Apr 2012, 11:04 3 0
lmao!! you would bend over the bike??? hmm so you swing that way lol
16. jmoita2 posted on 16 Apr 2012, 12:38 4 0
NOOOO!!! I meant her!!! Darn!!! Shot myself in the foot!!!
6. cellphonator posted on 16 Apr 2012, 10:07 2 1
Hey that's my sister, leave her alone (or rent her lol).
9. StalkinUrMom posted on 16 Apr 2012, 10:41 2 0
You know what'd really make her attractive? If she actually knows stuff about the phones other than how much they cost
10. parkwaydr posted on 16 Apr 2012, 10:47 7 1
Dude, its a chick on a ducati, thats enough for any man
11. StalkinUrMom posted on 16 Apr 2012, 10:59 3 1
And what's more attractive than a girl in tight leather riding a motorcycle? A girl in tight leather ridding a motorcycle that knows something about specs other than screen size and that the phone is really "fast" That's all I'm saying d:
13. shadowcell posted on 16 Apr 2012, 11:08 4 0
So, positive responses so far....Are you guys switching to T-mobile now?
14. StalkinUrMom posted on 16 Apr 2012, 11:26 0 1
Maybe when they get the One-X with stock ICS.
I just wish I was that motorcycle....
17. kshell1 posted on 16 Apr 2012, 13:20 0 1
hahaha you wanna be between those legs xD dont we all
15. remixfa posted on 16 Apr 2012, 11:49 2 0
Its about frikkin time. Seriously. Start putting 4g speeds, coverage, and plan disparity (which is majorly in t-mobile's favor) in everyone's face.
22. KingKurogiii posted on 16 Apr 2012, 22:42 0 0
they better not rise up too much against Verizon with this new aggressive marketing scheme of theirs. especially being that they've practically lapped T-Mobile by pushing LTE nearly as hard as T-Mobile's HSPA+ network which will only be cut short when they get on the LTE bandwagon and have to start from scratch and nobody throws punches or badass marketing campaigns like Verizon does. i'm all for T-Mobile coming out of the bag with a fresher, less-cutezy brand being that they're my second favorite carrier but there better be some big moves coming with it like a non-Qualcomm powered Galaxy S III for example...really less Qualcomm in general.
18. Chronos posted on 16 Apr 2012, 13:42 0 0
T-Mobile should have an interesting spokesperson rather than Carly.
19. lubba posted on 16 Apr 2012, 14:35 2 0
Tmo, rebrand your efforts to offer top phones like the other carriers rather than be inline to get seconds. And those millions paid to Carley could be used to get the Nokia Lumia 900 or HTC One X. There's no sexy girls or guys spokespersons on other carriers yet they're successfull. Just imagine the money that could be saved and used for better things! My guess though some one high incorporate is probably banggin her. Can't afford to let her go because of that.
20. BattleBrat posted on 16 Apr 2012, 14:50 0 2
DAMMIT! I thought this site was clean and Nerd friendly!
CLEAN IT UP!!!