Carl Zeiss holds the “Carl” and becomes “ZEISS”
0. phoneArena 30 Jun 2013, 17:09 posted on
Carl Zeiss has been using the “ZEISS” brand for a while, but the photo-optics we have seen on...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. tusshharish (Posts: 342; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
PA you are just little bit slow this news has on wpcentral 1-2 days ago.........
2. aokde (Posts: 186; Member since: 09 Jul 2012)
Well, late is better than never. I, for instance, don't go to wpcentral, how am i going to get this news if PA didn't report about it?
4. tashreef (Posts: 476; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
Yeh PA is bit late specially when it comes Nokia, Hmmm just don't understand this
5. tashreef (Posts: 476; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
But i got this news from Nokiapoweruser, You can visit them :P
6. tashreef (Posts: 476; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
PA i think you should follow this news as well
Saudi telco Mobily signs deal worth $650 million with NSN and Ericsson.