Careless Nokia Lumia 928 tester takes it to Sea World, camera samples and general shape emerge
0. phoneArena 18 Mar 2013, 02:47 posted on
A few photos taken at Sea World in San Diego might reveal what the Verizon-bound Nokia Lumia 928 will look like and snap like. Nokia has a huge R&D facility in San Diego, and the EXIF data is confirmed to carry the Lumia 928 branding, so putting two and two together, we'd conclude that these are a few prototype shots taken by a careless tester popping up for our viewing pleasure.
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Dadler22 (Posts: 161; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
apparently zero f$$ks are givin about this.
3. BitterTruth (unregistered)
You must be kidding.
14. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
You gave a f$$k enough to comment here.
17. Phullofphil (Posts: 801; Member since: 10 Feb 2009)
I took a look at those pictures and I was thinkin what the f*** that is a retarded useless picture. I wanted to think that there was something worth reading this article that's why I've read it. really I get about as much from this picture as looking at a naked chick with her clothes on
8. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3024; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
I have no problem with the results...plenty of detailed and sharp image and well saturated colors within.
But i can't see any difference in the shape and size of the phone in image 2 or the thumbnail (as i see it is the cropped and zoomed image of image 2) since the reflection is from a distorted mirror.
5. husfus (Posts: 62; Member since: 21 Oct 2012)
6. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5922; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
I tend to doubt the 'accidental' nature of the pics. More like accidental on purpose. Especially if the release is near. Maybe a poll should be put up to vote wether the L928 goes on sale by end of March or end of April? My vote would be end of April (which would track very nicely to an end of a 6-month exclusivity period for AT&T on the L920).
9. Timmehor (Posts: 599; Member since: 09 Mar 2013)
Great camera quality! But I would still wait for the next gen!
13. Timmehor (Posts: 599; Member since: 09 Mar 2013)
No, mate. This is the 0.5 "next" generation Lumia phone. The REAL next gen kicks off later this year!
15. raunak (Posts: 505; Member since: 12 Oct 2011)
Yes but that 'REAL' phase 1 PV will most probably come to at&t first. If you're a verizon customer, you'll have to wait.
19. remtothemax (Posts: 239; Member since: 02 May 2012)
*sigh* this is the worst part of verizon
i am in the market for a new phone
if the 920 had been on verizon six months ago i would have jumped on it
now, not so much
sucks for you nokia
22. Timmehor (Posts: 599; Member since: 09 Mar 2013)
Tell me about it, in Australia the 920 is exclusive for a carrier called Telstra, I use Optus and find Telstra too expensive, so i'm stuck on getting a plan on Telstra or buying the next flagship outright.
18. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Which is the REAL next gen Lumia? The rumored Nokia EOS?
10. paulyyd (Posts: 327; Member since: 08 Jan 2011)
I like how this article is named "carless" do you really think this guy is that carless to upload photos from an unreleased phone to flickr? please. This was done on purpose, don't be so quick to judge
20. myclevername (Posts: 94; Member since: 07 Jun 2010)
I would love a red brushed aluminum L928. Or blue. Or silver. These phones are going to be lookers!