Careless Nokia Lumia 928 tester takes it to Sea World, camera samples and general shape emerge
Careless Nokia Lumia 928 tester takes it to Sea World Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
Some Android tips and tricks you should know
06 Jun 2013, 06:49
New iOS 7 design leaks ahead of WWDC, depicting big changes in iconography
10 Jun 2013, 04:15
Images of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 leak
09 Jun 2013, 17:00
3. BitterTruth (unregistered) posted on 18 Mar 2013, 02:58 9
You must be kidding.
17. Phullofphil posted on 18 Mar 2013, 05:08 1
I took a look at those pictures and I was thinkin what the f*** that is a retarded useless picture. I wanted to think that there was something worth reading this article that's why I've read it. really I get about as much from this picture as looking at a naked chick with her clothes on
8. Nathan_ingx posted on 18 Mar 2013, 03:54 1
I have no problem with the results...plenty of detailed and sharp image and well saturated colors within.
But i can't see any difference in the shape and size of the phone in image 2 or the thumbnail (as i see it is the cropped and zoomed image of image 2) since the reflection is from a distorted mirror.
5. husfus posted on 18 Mar 2013, 03:01 1
6. Droid_X_Doug posted on 18 Mar 2013, 03:14 2
I tend to doubt the 'accidental' nature of the pics. More like accidental on purpose. Especially if the release is near. Maybe a poll should be put up to vote wether the L928 goes on sale by end of March or end of April? My vote would be end of April (which would track very nicely to an end of a 6-month exclusivity period for AT&T on the L920).
9. Timmehor posted on 18 Mar 2013, 04:02 4
Great camera quality! But I would still wait for the next gen!
13. Timmehor posted on 18 Mar 2013, 04:21 5
No, mate. This is the 0.5 "next" generation Lumia phone. The REAL next gen kicks off later this year!
15. raunak posted on 18 Mar 2013, 04:41 1
Yes but that 'REAL' phase 1 PV will most probably come to at&t first. If you're a verizon customer, you'll have to wait.
19. remtothemax posted on 18 Mar 2013, 09:55 0
*sigh* this is the worst part of verizon
i am in the market for a new phone
if the 920 had been on verizon six months ago i would have jumped on it
now, not so much
sucks for you nokia
22. Timmehor posted on 19 Mar 2013, 04:42 0
Tell me about it, in Australia the 920 is exclusive for a carrier called Telstra, I use Optus and find Telstra too expensive, so i'm stuck on getting a plan on Telstra or buying the next flagship outright.
18. xperiaDROID (limited) 4 days ago posted on 18 Mar 2013, 07:03 1
Which is the REAL next gen Lumia? The rumored Nokia EOS?
10. paulyyd posted on 18 Mar 2013, 04:03 0
I like how this article is named "carless" do you really think this guy is that carless to upload photos from an unreleased phone to flickr? please. This was done on purpose, don't be so quick to judge
20. myclevername posted on 18 Mar 2013, 10:03 0
I would love a red brushed aluminum L928. Or blue. Or silver. These phones are going to be lookers!