Canon brings iOS, BlackBerry app for its professional imageRUNNER printers
0. phoneArena 17 Jul 2012, 07:53 posted on
If you’re running a small business and need a fast and versatile system, the Canon imageRUNNER or imageRUNNER Advance could…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. rcwfox2002 (Posts: 41; Member since: 20 Dec 2011)
I won't buy a Canon for my business, no Android support hope Canon has the fate as blackberry!
3. aaronkatrini (Posts: 240; Member since: 06 Jun 2012)
I dont wish that to Canon but I must admit, I'm very dissapointed for not choosing Android
2. Roomaku (Posts: 278; Member since: 06 Feb 2012)
I mean some business only use Blackberry right? Makes sense if your whole company still has BB.
4. rcwfox2002 (Posts: 41; Member since: 20 Dec 2011)
If the app was only for BB I can see your point however,it almost seem intentional not to have support for Android with 52% of US market share.