Candy wrappers: alleged yellow and red chassis for the budget iPhone leaks out
alleged yellow and red chassis for the budget iPhone leaks out
2. ajac09 (Posts: 1367; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
iphonearena likes to post old iphones new as new every 8 hours
5. darkkjedii (Posts: 11964; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Why do you keep jumping to the old articles then?
9. HASHTAG (unregistered)
Not old news to me.
13. JojoGo101 (Posts: 211; Member since: 17 Dec 2012)
So your going to tell me that I know it's the exact same news by the Title? Pathetic. PA may of had more pictures or more information. Are you partially or fully retarded?
17. HASHTAG (unregistered)
This isn't worth calling someone retarded over.
4. toondewachter (Posts: 53; Member since: 24 Jan 2012)
Is it just me or does that red look more like pink?
14. JojoGo101 (Posts: 211; Member since: 17 Dec 2012)
They should of gone with a darker red that looks nothing like pink.
18. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
Even though i dun like apple products, i actually liked these color options and the look so far. Especially the rear. But we all know what the front will look like anyway.
23. -box- (Posts: 3822; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Hard not to like something so Nokia-esque, other than the copycat aspect that is.
19. jdoee100 (Posts: 305; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
I hope these phones look better in person, because these colors look awfully cheap.
7. jedpatrickdatu (Posts: 150; Member since: 24 Jan 2013)
The design would complement iOS7 well. Can't deny the inspiration from Nokia, though.
10. PermanentHiatus (Posts: 267; Member since: 22 Jun 2012)
Plastic? Those must be fake.
There's no way a top tier company like Apple would release cheap versions like these.
15. JojoGo101 (Posts: 211; Member since: 17 Dec 2012)
I agree, this seems hardly unlikely, but the fact that their stock isn't at it's highest, they will need to gain from developing countries.
24. -box- (Posts: 3822; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
IPhones up until the 4 were plastic. ipods are plastic. Some of their computers are plastic (new mac pro, for instance).
Your argument is invalid.
12. thenoodge (Posts: 32; Member since: 01 Sep 2011)
the only reason i think its fake is wouldnt the place making these bodys for the iphone be using a mac that is a windows keyboard
16. jtate300 (Posts: 3; Member since: 26 Jan 2013)
good point, plus all the FCC and all the other stuff on the back of the iphones are not there as well.
25. -box- (Posts: 3822; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Maybe they're really going full-copy-machine and putting that on the bottom, just like a Lumia?
21. frydaexiii (Posts: 1236; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
Eww, and they dare to call Samsung cheap plastic, this looks worst than some chinese iPhone knockoffs (eg. Goophonei5), probably even cost more too...
22. TechDork (Posts: 239; Member since: 10 May 2010)
I think it's cute! I mean, I just hope they add a blue!! Honestly, what's wrong with some color? Nobody was bashing the iPod Nano's when they were released in various colors, so why bash it on the iPhone? Also, with the new iOS, the color schemes of the phone tie in quite nicely, if you ask me. Color is fun & exciting. Come on people, lighten up.
26. -box- (Posts: 3822; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
People bashed the color ipods for being too Nokia-esque; these will likely the yhe same well-deserved criticism.
29. TechDork (Posts: 239; Member since: 10 May 2010)
I think every manufacturer steals from each other, so I don't get the shananigans about Apple doing. I don't see where it's patented that another company can't use colors xD